What I am trying to do, is to get this st8 up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
soft butt over hard head, yall can call me that, it is up to you all. Just to inform everybody, friends, employees, families, that we was lied to, stoled our happiness of growing hemps, like george washington wrote that he is so proud he grew lot of it, and hemp's god natural privacy took away by polication also ..CIA/media brainwashed lot of us...

it will be nice to stop the polication Jail sentence on our TIME, the probation law creates lots of black markets and got this weed involed for years, eventhough undercovers still wanna yall to smoke crack anyway..

I have asked yall to grow it everywhere they cant get it all!! they can't..

am I preachin? so whats best thing to do?

papabeach1 said:
soft butt over hard head, yall can call me that, it is up to you all. Just to inform everybody, friends, employees, families, that we was lied to, stoled our happiness of growing hemps, like george washington wrote that he is so proud he grew lot of it, and hemp's god natural privacy took away by polication also ..CIA/media brainwashed lot of us...

it will be nice to stop the polication Jail sentence on our TIME, the probation law creates lots of black markets and got this weed involed for years, eventhough undercovers still wanna yall to smoke crack anyway..

I have asked yall to grow it everywhere they cant get it all!! they can't..

am I preachin? so whats best thing to do?

If I do understand your meaning, YES, it is TRUE, WE have been lied to from the beginning of POT Prohibition in 1937 :hairpull:

YES, it is TRUE that folks have been killed by LEO and CRIMINALS over weed, but noone ever died from smoking it, eating it or vaping weed. The prohibition is clearly more deadly than the weed itself :rolleyes:

:watchplant: And while many dispute the methods of Marc Emery and others in the movement to bring marijuana into the mainstream LEGALITY, it is again TRUE that He and those others are responsible for an increase in public awareness of medical and recreational use of POT.

IF, I am correct in your meaning Papabeach, then YES I agree with your post :aok:

GROW Your OWN Smoke and become an agent of change :hubba:

yes puffin, thank you for interpeter it....

at least, what can we do? I have told people to grow it everywhere
what else we can do?

what are we suppose to do? how can we stop it?

i try to get everyone i can to grow. i've even set up systems for people, give away clones all the time, convinced my wife/brother/x-boss and probably others to smoke some then preach...they still smoke. I'm with ya papa beach...stop the lie, i get more messed up from too much coffee! :confused: and grow everyone, be free

:aok: I try to explain to Folks the positive attributes of weed, the negative effects of prohibition, and encourage growing instead of buying ;)

Further, I express the simple idea of privacy to do with your own body/consciousness, what YOU determine to be in YOUR own best interest, and NONE of the govs business. :hubba:

I think of it similarly to self defense, I am the judge, jury and executioner of MY consciousness. I will decide what is best for Me and mine, and the consequences are mine alone to be responsible for :chuck:

I tell everyone I know who smokes to just grow their own; I could be preaching to the choir though, we don't discuss our grows (if they even grow.) Anyway, I always preach the safety of your own herb, the many different strains we can all try, IT IS SO DARN MUCH CHEAPER, and that special feeling of accomplishment when you see a grow all the way through. I agree with you papa 100%. I haven't bought a bag in 2 years now and I won't.

... When the legal repercussions of a substance do more harm than the substance itself, we have an injustice. And when that injustice is spread though a system countless lies, propaganda and enforced by those brainwashed though society, we call that system a government.

I hear you man, I really hear you.

Latest posts

Back