Advertise On Marijuana Passion

What I got

nouvellechef

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
3,175
Reaction score
381
Just a few of what I got. Havent posted pics in a awhile. This is a Larry cut.

IMG_1508.JPG


IMG_1509.JPG


IMG_1510.JPG


IMG_1511.JPG


IMG_1512.JPG


IMG_1521.JPG


IMG_1523.JPG


IMG_1522-1.JPG
 

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
23,149
Reaction score
6,226
Looks like a sea of bud to me. Beautiful. Thanks for posting.
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
Those look killer bro.....Nice to see what this cut can do in the hands of an Organic Pro. Your mix and Larry look like they love each other. She is a hvy asss feeder too. Awesome job. You gonna take her the whole way to 10? Or bail at 9?
 

tcbud

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
4,467
Reaction score
3,580
And here I thot you were taking a break. Killer, oh yeah and Killer. I vote Pic #2 for BPOM this month.
 

nouvellechef

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
3,175
Reaction score
381
Hamster Lewis said:
Those look killer bro.....Nice to see what this cut can do in the hands of an Organic Pro. Your mix and Larry look like they love each other. She is a hvy asss feeder too. Awesome job. You gonna take her the whole way to 10? Or bail at 9?
9. 3 weeks to go. Gonna be big yields on these with 3 weeks more. I let a few go 10 last time. Way too devastating of a high.
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
nouvellechef said:
I let a few go 10 last time. Way too devastating of a high.
Lol....I hear ya bro. Puts ya down like a brick to the head.:hubba: I like to do half at 9 and half my crop at 10. I love the 10 week stuff for sleeping. Sleep like a baby after a bowl.:D
 

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
22
Wow, Those look amazing.

I love Larry OG, such a quality smoke.
 

burner

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
12
Not saying anything anyone else hasn't....those look killer man
 

powerplanter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,720
Reaction score
166
What up nchef. Your plants look great, :icon_smile: looks like another Lewis and Clark expedition is coming up. Stay safe man, PEACE!! :lama: :aok:
 

nouvellechef

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
3,175
Reaction score
381
Just puffin on the Larry now after some months in cure. Extremely smooth, floral, classic kush flavor. Also extremely potent. One knife hit, yes thats how we roll, will put you down, hard. Major munchies. Whoa.
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
nouvellechef said:
Just puffin on the Larry now after some months in cure. Extremely smooth, floral, classic kush flavor. Also extremely potent. One knife hit, yes thats how we roll, will put you down, hard. Major munchies. Whoa.

Yeah buddy....Larry OG for the win. SMoking a bowl of her right now. Cheers:D
 

Latest posts

Top