what is everyone smokin with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
ok i know there is the BHC and the VHC, why not just a plain ole hc, hitters club.
i know not everyone uses water bongs or vaporizers, so im curious what else everyone is usin.
i prefer good ole steam rollers, rite now and for the past six months i have been very loyal to 13.5 inch bamboo steamroller, it hits like a dream and i love it!!!

my bamboo.JPG

That is a wicked instrument you got there hehe.

I actualy enjoy the most basic method and just roll one up hehe.

If i dont feel like rolling then i got lil thing hehe,

DSC00037.jpg

Hell yeah that things looks nice. Yeah i like to roll a j, but usually about half way thru i end up pullin it apart and puttin it in the steam roller, or bamboom as we like to call her

hehe cheers. gonna make me one of those bamboo steamroller's. looks wicked.

Thank u, it hits like a champ, iv been inlove with steamrollers since i was 19 and cant seem to move on, lol

steamrollers are grreat but My jeromeBaker always does the job or a nice Dube!!

Right now tho its metal pipe

yeah i have a small metal pipe, or should i say had, i let my sis borrow it a while back and doubt ill ever see it again, lol

I use Gravity only.
Easy maintenance. Bottle get dirty just get another.
Got a few different caps to fit any different type of bottle. And a few different bowls that will interchange with the caps for whatever type of hit I want to take.

I love me my SteamRoller!
the turtle's name is Einstein
and the octopus is Gommer

S4020947.JPG

thats pretty bad a$$ lookin, im just scared of ownin glass

I own many glass pipes, few bubblers, few bongs and a vap... a guy on craigs will make a bamboo bong any size I am thinking about it now...renewable source too so we dont have to feel bad.. I also like cyclones.

I've dremeled a few glass bottles and given them out as presents. Gotta love the steamroller. But for a buzzin good time I like rollin a fat fatty j.

Good thread!

7greeneyes :D

i also made a bamboo water bong, about three foot tall, with a pull stem instead of a carb, all bamboo even the bowl, was awesome, but a friend wanted it really bad, and i rarely used it, so u know

the guy sells them under three feet
30 over three feet 50+

how do i look it up?? not gonna buy, just curious

hxxp://fresno.craigslist.org/for/1577056036.html

change the xx to tt

if you email him he prob show you some..if he does will you share em?

I want a pipe bamboo not another bong...great for outside so we cant break it or in the hottub..

Latest posts

Back