what is everyone smokin with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog won't the bamboo swell and crack if gotten wet while in the hot tub.

I have short glass steam roller and long glass steam roller.

3' is way to big and would draw to much attention.

oh ducky hopefully it wont get wet...if it does? hopefully it was a very good time! lol

if hot tub is involved, it has to be a good time.

would hate to get a sliver of bamboo under the finger nails

thanks for the image ducky....:cool: :eek:

iv had no problems what so ever with the bamboo, my friend still has the water bong i made,and has had no problems either.
And as for the splintering, iv carved on mine and had no problems with it splintering still.

I would love a carved one...man you could make good money in cali...mine would be birds and flowers... such a girl! lmao.

ok i know there is the BHC and the VHC, why not just a plain ole hc, hitters club.
i know not everyone uses water bongs or vaporizers, so im curious what else everyone is usin.
i prefer good ole steam rollers, rite now and for the past six months i have been very loyal to 13.5 inch bamboo steamroller, it hits like a dream and i love it!!!

View attachment 150250
Haha and I still have this today!

Haha and I still have this today!
When I was 13 yrs old living on Ft Myers Beach Fla. My mom ran the rooming house on the island,
There were a few Hippies (LOL) her words that tried to let her get high for pain reduction but it did not help.
Anyway when they moved they left a bong similar to this homemade behind so Mom gave it to me .
I was like a Bong what was I going to do with it.
A few yrs later my friends and I figured it out, lots of fun times back then.
1702125326458.png

Hahaha we always figure it out don't we? Your mom sounds like a cool chick
I made one like this also but gave it away to a good friend as a gift!

Hey man, wow, glad to see you're still around! My growing has came along ways since I first joined this site, and I definitely owe it to some of you veterans!
Hope you hang around brother. Your one of the long time Passion members. Good to see you back.👍

Latest posts

Back