what is the best way to use a tall space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitocorleone

MuscularGermanCyborgJew
Reaction score
HI

I've got this room that I'm want to grow some plants in and it has a very high cieling (around 12-13')---I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on utilizing a space like this. I've read that HPS lights work best on short plants because of that law of diminishing returns or whatever it's called (the law that sez that the light 12" from your HPS is 14x weaker than the light 1 inch from it (all of this is totally wrong but you get the point)-----------I was thinking I would just do tall/large plants in big buckets---I am using a light mover so the light will be more evenly distributed--so that could work to my favor when dealing with large plants---:tokie: --anyone have any ideas?:D

I've included some pics of the plants I plan to grow in the room..... They are Soma's NYC Diesel...vegged for 7 weeks so far they're around 30-36"...Does anyone know how big NYC Diesel gets when you put it under 12/12 HPS? I'll be using 1k watt HPS lights.....

oh yeah, these plants are my first ever indoor effort that I've taken past 3 weeks of vegging....so, I've made a lot of mistakes and most recently the plants have gone through: a bunch of micro nute defs, spider mites, and a lamp falling on them....

Thanks!
Vito

P0000384.JPG

P0000386.JPG

P0000387.JPG

Sup Vito. You can look for your plant to stretch anywhere from 1 to 2 feet once you put it into flower. ;)

Latest posts

Back