what is your prescription

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuman

Reaction score
of course I'm being facetious;) but I really would like to know how much gets you through till your next harvest, I must not be growing enough cause I always run out well before my next batch is done, IF it takes me aprox 6 months from seed to harvest, and IF I use an oz a month, simple math states that I need to yield at least 6 oz every 6 month? I just dont think I can do that, of course this longedit sativa strain aint helping me out either

If you have the room, grow 12 oz's once a year. Cure it, stash it in jars in a cool dark place. There are many strains of sativas that have been bread to indicas to be shorter but still have thats great sativa high.

6oz in 6 months. Dude you need rethink set-up or increase your grams per watt.

you must be going from seed to veg to flower all on the same light if you have a different light for veg you can have a perpetual harvest.

for example i take 3 out of flower every 3 weeks and put 3 new ones in flower.

I would also look into growing methods...something isn't right. I can turn a pound every 2 months when things are running smoothly, with a 4'x4' flower room, under 1k of lights, and 1 1/2' x 3' veg room. I could get more if I went for one of the huge yeilding strains...lol...or hit the magic 1gm per watt..

legalize_freedom said:
I would also look into growing methods...something isn't right. I can turn a pound every 2 months when things are running smoothly, with a 4'x4' flower room, under 1k of lights, and 1 1/2' x 3' veg room. I could get more if I went for one of the huge yeilding strains...lol...or hit the magic 1gm per watt..

dude... if your serious I dont even know how to respond to that

so to "turn a pound every 2 months" how many of what strain you growing?
cause I ordered 2 400 watt hps's (still waiting on) and I'm thinking maybe you and I should have a chat;)

emuman said:
of course I'm being facetious;) but I really would like to know how much gets you through till your next harvest, I must not be growing enough cause I always run out well before my next batch is done, IF it takes me aprox 6 months from seed to harvest, and IF I use an oz a month, simple math states that I need to yield at least 6 oz every 6 month? I just dont think I can do that, of course this longedit sativa strain aint helping me out either

"6 months" per harvest ??? seems exceptionally long. Even a sat' that takes 12 weeks flowering to mature, still leaves you with "3 months" of vegging time. 3 months of veg' "should' be monsters.

I've seen some sats go until december outdoor. but I'm with Hick 6 months is a long time for an indoor grow. Max on a sativa...and I mean a hardcore sat would be about 18-20 weeks of flower. and thats a rare sat. you should go with a more indica/sat hybrid that finishes around 10 weeks. Could easily pull what you need off that.

i must agree with alot here i Do also veg some of my girls moths but they are BIG girls. im able to get 5-9 zips off each of them with no problems if you gota 400 in a 3x3 you get 2 ladys to give you 4 zips each then you got plnty stash with extra for profit your next grow.

my suggestion would be to get your self a nice plant you like and veg it for 4 weeks turn and i bet you will be happy with a smaler harvest of like 4 zips every 3 months you will get 2 times the but you have been getting previous and lesss stress on you means lesss stress onyour girls

Well when you get the dual 400's fired up, doesnt matter how many you have in there, matters how well you maintain whats in there, regardless of quanity. Obv, more healthy plants makes it a more resonable goal of producing the amount you need not to run out. Holla with questions.

yes I'm serious...the trick is to have plants ready to go into flower as soon as you harvest. So you harvest, then 8-10 weeks later your harvesting again. (or you could be harvesting fewer plants every 2weeks if you want to set it up like this) If I could make 1 gr/watt I should be able to pull close to 2 elbows every 2 months...but I aint that good yet...lol you figure if I have 6 big plants or 16 little clones in there...the space should yeild close to the same.

Get yourself a veg cab going and those dual 400's and you may suprise yourself!

:yeahthat: , total agreeance with LF, gotta have the next girls ready on deck :). i hate seeing the flower room empty :(. i rigged a small cloning/veg space in a small closet so i can get ready for the next run. the flower room is empty after a harvest just long enough to clean it then in go the new girls :). i could not sit and look at an empty, non producing room for too long :). happy growing.

I stagger mine...so my flower is pumping out a couple of plants every month. I space mine hybrids go in 3 weeks after sativa doms. three weeks after my hybrids finish up my sats come out...but buy then more sats took the place then hybrids fill in where the sats came out...always harvesting.

Or, more light, sq ft, fans, etc. Grow only for a few months a year. Knock it out and be done. Smoke tuff year round.

nouvellechef said:
Or, more light, sq ft, fans, etc. Grow only for a few months a year. Knock it out and be done. Smoke tuff year round.

This is how I always grew (outdoors) but since moving to the inside, I've found it impossible to stop and shut it down. The last time I tried it was a month, and the whole month I was going crazy...lol...so my plans now are to just keep it running, except for summer when I can use free lights.

Latest posts

Back