what kind is this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjerry

Green Jerry
Reaction score
Last week I got some good herb...it was fresh, dark green and smelled mind...but the high is something strong and the taste is smooth and sweet...do you know what I am smoking?

Lmao, not even a picture? Or a detailed description? :p

Just kidding, but seriously, there is now way of knowing, even if we had the weed in front of us. Without knowing the genetics it's impossible to find out the strain.

However, we can get a basic idea. Was it a energetic high or more of a couch lock? Did it taste fruity or sour?

These always crack me up!:giggle:

that is the riddle of all times right there. i got one look whats green sometimes brown twisted and burnt down?

strive high up or expand high? if it is expand high.. perhaps its lime bud or Kind bud?

need pictures to read the colors and I usually name the strains after colors of buds... what colors is these amber hairs? come here let me take some sniff on this bag?

Just pop it in the post.......................jk

n

I will spend some time and perform rigorous secret tests to come to a full and detailed 1 word answer for you.............. :aok:

Latest posts

Back