What led you to MP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost my last clone only's and was really getting sick of overpriced, underpotent cannabis around the 253, joined a UK forum that went defunct and then needed to ask a few ?'s cause i felt a need to refine my growing skills.

voila! There was the nice polite fine folks of MP here to welcome me and give me answers when I needed them. I've been logged onto this site more then any other social media out there...lol...

-7greeneyes:D

"Stop! We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us!" Green mojo for the first nerd to remember who said it.

I think it was Homer from The Simpsons. Although it could be SP. I remember them doing a hilarious bit on anal probing and aliens.

It was The Simpsons. The Halloween ep "Citizen Kang", where Kang and Kodos transform into Clinton and Dole. "Abortions for some, miniature American Flags for others!" "Yay!"

My penis thought there be women folk ;)

Just yankin ankle no need fur the bad reppin ;)

BWD

well i hate to say this but but. i dont remember how i got here i was stoned but am staying:hubba:

CatFish said:
well i hate to say this but but. i dont remember how i got here i was stoned but am staying:hubba:

You don't remember the blonde and two brunettes that dropped you off here? :hubba: How did the four of you fit in that Lambo by the way?:)

Hamster Lewis said:
You don't remember the blonde and two brunettes that dropped you off here? :hubba: How did the four of you fit in that Lambo by the way?:)
Shhh don't tell my wife:hubba:

Latest posts

Back