what part of the plant is usable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
i know the flowers are the better part of the plant but idk what to do with the rest of it like the leaves, stems, roots are they useable or not really?

Leaves with trics I use and make bubble hash or bho.

The rest I feed to my worms, the roots I compost.

Marsrover1 said:
2 words, compost heap

so the leftovers i can cut up and mix in with the potting soil i use or is there a special way to do that? that would make my plants canniabals

must be composted first

pcduck said:
must be composted first

is the leaves you use to make bubble hash is that what you called it well just to be sure do the look like the leaves on the top of the fourm the pic by p jammers?

The big fans leaves I feed to my worms but the sugar leaves, the ones surrounding the buds, is what I use for bubble hash or bho

I recently started making canna caps with the sugar leaves and lower buds. I made changes to a receipe I found on an other site. It called to bake the weed in the oven first to decarb and then add to canna oil and cook it in for a while. I soak the fresh greens in alcohol, (I used Bacadi 151), and ran it thru a juicer after squeezing it out. In a capsul form, there's no issue with taste so I wanted to get out all of the goodness.
I then cook out the alcohol and water that is in the Bacadi with a rice cooker and add coconut oil, cooking it longer to decarb, time dependant on the temp of the rice cooker. I fill the caps with a syringe I got at the pharm for free.

Canna caps work great if you have sleep issues as they last longer than smoking and will generally give me a good nites sleep.

Here's a pic of a batch of Canna Caps I just made. The oil came out so dark green from running through the juicer they look black. lol

IMG_1118 (1024x683).jpg

I used to make them for a couple of dispensaries in San Fran. I heated some Canola oil and simmered shake and leaves in it on low heat. I filled vegan gelcaps with them using a pill rack and an eyedropper. They were identical to the ones in the pic, including the color.

I use coconut oil for this as it hardens at room temp and lessens the worry of leaking when carrying them around. It will stay firm as long as they aren't in a pocket that will keep them close to your body.

niteshft said:
Here's a pic of a batch of Canna Caps I just made. The oil came out so dark green from running through the juicer they look black. lol

View attachment 198607

i like your ideaof canna caps i am hopeing theres a place i can read the complete recipt for our caps would be great i do require a step by step or i will most likely mess it up , thanks

Here's a link that will give you the basics with links to more info. It's not the one I used but simular.....I can't provide a link to the one I used/altered for my own batch, sorry, but this one will get you there just as easily.

hxxp://beyondchronic.com/2011/01/how-to-make-your-own-canna-caps/

I loves Fire Crackers. Thier is a thread somewheres on here for making them.

Latest posts

Back