What Strain(s) are you growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
High Group,
Hey- Let's start a new, on going thread here, on "What Strain are you growing, and what made you decide to grow those".

I think that it would be interesting to see who's growing what out there in MaryJane-Land!

I did lots of research, early in April, before we bought our seedz (from The Ontario Seed Bank).

We decided to go with the following strains: Jack's Cleaner 2, Cherynobyl, SFV Blue Chem ["SFV" = San Fernando Valley], White Rhino, Black Domina, and G-13 (which was given to me by a friend).

I wanted the most Potent strains that I could find, that would grow well here in the Eastern US.

NEXT year I'm thinking about these: LSD, Ed Rosenthal SuperBud, THC Bomb, 2046, Alaskan Ice, Freezeland X Killer New Haven, Timewarp, Amnesia Haze, MK Ultra, Warlock, Agent Orange, Dark Star.
The list goes on, and will need refinement, but I'm searching for THE MOST POTENT, THC-loaded strains that I can find!

Anyone have experience with any of those above mentioned strains?

Thankx!

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

I'm growing Kannabia's Mataro Blue and Sweet Seeds Jack47. They're pretty potent but not mind blastingly make you retarded/paranoid potent. Mostly potent in the sense they are long lasting. Have legs on'em they do. :)

Sounds like you got quite the lineup there friend.:aok:

I'll be sowing a Ogre seed in less then a week, so...

I am waiting for a strain called critical kush to finish drying have tasted and its alright and waiting on a blue lemon thai can't wait to taste it

all mine are indoor not sure if your all od, this would be a good topic for thread in coffee table imo ;) prob get more responses

mandela- "satori" x5 based on recommendations here.
Auto Seeds- "Auto#1 x3 - wanted to try some autos
Dinafem- Critical Cheese Auto fem x1free
Dinafem- Deep Cheese fem x1 free

Cherry Bubba- Riot Seeds

Cheddarwurst II - AKG

Bubba Mama - Dirty Dozen

Satori - Mandela

ClockWork Orange - Riot Seeds

All used for relaxation, increase appetite, nausea, and back pain.

Plus they taste good and get you extremely high:)

Buckeye Purple (duh, lol)
Sensi 98 Jack Herer
Sensi 90 Superskunk
OrgnKd Banana OG
Northern Grape
89 NL 5
Outlaw Gorilla Grape
Cali Connection Tahoe OG
Bodhi Hippy Slayer
Strawberry Frost x NL 5
DJ Short Blueberry
98 Sensi Super Silver Haze
Sativa Diva Double Down Diesel

And I'm popping some beans today of Immortal Flowers Jaffa Cake (Vortex BX) some old Cali O's, 95 Sensi Skunk 1, and a few of my own makings, haven't decided which yet.

Satori~mandala

Nurse Larry ~ rosebud:)

Master kush~nirvana seeds

Jock Horror~Nirvana seeds

Pink Moma~ DD

Doja Bubba Berry...Freeman Genetics

Gooey Mom...Gooeybreeder

Purple Monkey Balls...SnowHigh seeds

Purple Diesel ...niteshft

PL/IBG...Dirty Dozen

Chem Dawg...clone purchase

Skywalker...clone purchase

Box of Chocolate...Umbra

Shyt on a stick..ThatCrazyVancouverGuy

:bong:

My own chocolate Thai crosses.....grand daddy purple...bubba kusk...platinum OG kush....all crossed with chocolate Thai male....

Latest posts

Back