What was the most expensive bag of seed you bought online?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shocked: Wow MarPassion, maybe those prices are in Martian $$ :eek: I am a believer, generally speaking, that you get what you pay for, but really now folks, that is ridiculous :rofl:

I paid $100 for 20 willie nelson seeds last fall, from the grower, and only after smoking a bunch with Him ;)

MarPassion said:
I just stumbled on this website where they sell seeds for $850 a bag, 10 seeds I guess. Isn't that amazing?? http://www.canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=426

What was the most expensive order you made online? Would be interesting to see.
"SHEEEEESHE"..$85 buck per seed!! :shocked:... I got some of those MarP'.. I can let you have about 20, for.... oh, let's say about $500, ehh? .. thats more than 75% off retail now, better think long 'n hard, before turning an offer like that down.....:hubba:
These seeds grow themselves. Hun'erds of pounds of killer buds, the size of baseball bats from a cardboard box and incandessant bulbs, and in only 3 weeks. No water or nutes required. In fact, I'm forced to send them "overnight express" mail, just to keep them from growing out of the package in transit.
I also have some beach frony property in Arizona, and a bridge in Cali' for sale if anyone is interested.

That said....
I gave $100 for a sack o' 10 once. But "only" because it was a benefit auction.

These seeds grow themselves. Hun'erds of pounds of killer buds, the size of baseball bats from a cardboard box and incandessant bulbs, and in only 3 weeks. No water or nutes required. In fact, I'm forced to send them "overnight express" mail, just to keep them from growing out of the package in transit.
:headbang2:Sign me up!

$100 dollars on some Wld Thai,Afgankush and Columbian Gold.

Latest posts

Back