What you dont need on your MJ plant unless you have a guard cat!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nico

Supreme Сasual Dating - True Females
Reaction score
:d :d :d

NIC_9573.jpg

NIC_9582.jpg

NIC_9586.jpg

Nice....my cats love grasshoppers and crickets.

Dam cats like MJ plants too:hitchair:

I let mine chew on the males before I sacrifice them!

IMG_0196 (1024x768) (800x600).jpgIMG_0199 (800x724).jpgIMG_0191 (903x1024) (705x800).jpg

Also give the kitties a hydroton ball and a tile floor. Hours of enjoyment.

If I'm not watching my cat when she is in my room she will sneak over to he closet and take a chomp on my plants >.<

Fishy Ferts or .....

Dogs like pot too. One time, we had a dog that ate an entire ounce of pot through a friend's coat pocket (while the friend was asleep from smoking out lol).

coyotes dug up my 1st. gro on second night in the ground.friend suggested putting horse poo in the mix.coyotes dug every inch of loose soil+poo out when human scent was gone (night two).didn't hurt 9 in. babes though,replanted near house.did ok

Danbridge said:
Dogs like pot too. One time, we had a dog that ate an entire ounce of pot through a friend's coat pocket (while the friend was asleep from smoking out lol).

I had a Maltese/Corgi cross I had to watch out for. One night we rolled enough joints for the evening and settled back in bed for an evening of watching movies. Smoked one and when we looked for another later we couldn't find anything. Then we spied the dog...laying on his back with his feet in the air snoring loudly with 1/2 a joint still sticking out of his mouth.

Danbridge said:
My yorkie once stole my bag. Had to walk her around and keep her moving most of the night.
She survived just fine, but scared the crap outta me.

I don't know about animals, but no one has ever died from a marijuana overdose. There does not appear to be a toxic dose.

THG- I know but she was so very small at the time.
That's one of the many reasons it should be legal, IMHO.

Latest posts

Back