What are you growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wil2279

Reaction score
So I am new here to the forum. I am curious what everyone is growing on here. So tell me, what are you growing? Who is your favorite breeder? What seeds are you planning to purchase next? Is there something you have been wanting but can't find? Let's here it.

I will start the show. I grow autos and photos. My favorite autos are from Mephisto, Gnome Automatics, and Firebudz Genetics. My favorite photos right now is ice from Royal Queen Seeds. Stuff that I am excited to try and order right now are some strains from Humboldt Seed Company, In House Genetics, Firebudz Genetics, some Velvet Punch seeds I got from a friend in California, and Square 1 Genetics.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you were an autoflower guy. I have some autos from Twenty20 Mendocino but haven't grown any yet. How are they?
I just grew out snoicane from twenty20 mendocinno which was a photo.
Happy with those 2 .I grew a lot of autos outside and put a snoicane or a seed Boo gave me in Oct. when elect is cheaper

I just grew out snoicane from twenty20 mendocinno which was a photo.
Happy with those 2 .I grew a lot of autos outside and put a snoicane or a seed Boo gave me in Oct. when elect is cheaper
I might have to look at the photos from Twenty20... I'm sure they have some good ones.

I learned about them from Boo
Spartan Grown is a good guy who uses the SIP .a earthbox type but not earth box
He uses the city pickers sub irrigated planters. He and Build a Soil turned me onto the earth boxes. I now grow with those... And I want to try a raised bed in one of my tents.

I am new here also. I am growing Bbs bad ass, Sugar haze, black apple x tangerine kush, santa marta x burnt sugar cookies, santa marta x columbian gold and sour 60 autos. I harvested the santa marta strains and turned then into cana oil. It was too hot for both santa marta strains. Here in southern NM we had 46 consecutive days in triple digits. It is still in the upper 90s. They looked sad but made great canna oil. They were so sticky I went through 3 pairs of shears trimming them. There were only 2 plants, one of each. I still have 4 ounces left and used 2 oz to make the canna oil.
The pic my sugar haze. I will definitely grow these again. They are awesome and not ready yet. My cat likes to lay in the pot and broke one of the small branches at the very bottom. I dried it and yes I smoked it. Boy was it good. They still have some time as they are about half way milky white. Maybe 2-3 more weeks to go. I started early. My plants were outside on April 1st.

Attachments

• IMG_1372.jpeg
    IMG_1372.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1371.jpeg
    IMG_1371.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
So I am new here to the forum. I am curious what everyone is growing on here. So tell me, what are you growing? Who is your favorite breeder? What seeds are you planning to purchase next? Is there something you have been wanting but can't find? Let's here it.
I forgot to say my breeder and what seeds I want. My breeder is Jerry Lindenburger from JCS and I have been eyeing some Panama red, the Black, and Blue haze. I buy different strains to try. I am 60 but have only been using cannabis for 3 years.

Just ordered some cherry whip and mango madness from in house genetics and mango sherbet regs from Humboldt Seed Company... Hoping to maybe make some seeds with the males...

I am new here also. I am growing Bbs bad ass, Sugar haze, black apple x tangerine kush, santa marta x burnt sugar cookies, santa marta x columbian gold and sour 60 autos. I harvested the santa marta strains and turned then into cana oil. It was too hot for both santa marta strains. Here in southern NM we had 46 consecutive days in triple digits. It is still in the upper 90s. They looked sad but made great canna oil. They were so sticky I went through 3 pairs of shears trimming them. There were only 2 plants, one of each. I still have 4 ounces left and used 2 oz to make the canna oil.
The pic my sugar haze. I will definitely grow these again. They are awesome and not ready yet. My cat likes to lay in the pot and broke one of the small branches at the very bottom. I dried it and yes I smoked it. Boy was it good. They still have some time as they are about half way milky white. Maybe 2-3 more weeks to go. I started early. My plants were outside on April 1st.
Just harvested this bud today. It is next to a 33.8 oz bottle of water for size reference.

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpeg
    IMG_1623.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back