Liquid fertilizers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
1St of all Sorry for bad English. Well I'm tired of paying around 400euros each run for that 10 bottle crazy super nutrients with those funky stickers on each bottle. I'm in Europe though.. I can't find jacks or flora or foxfarm but we got here something similar to jacks that is 20-20-20 with some iron boron etc inside, no cal mag though. I was tthinking about buying that and add some silica, a compost tea every 2 weeks, some cal mag and a late bloom booster which I like a lot and it works like a charm for me. Bloom nuts the only I can find is 10-20-30. I will save around 300eu on each run . What you think people?

Last edited:
1St of all Sorry for bad English. Well I'm tired of paying around 400euros each run for that 10 bottle crazy super nutrients with those funky stickers on each bottle. I'm in Europe though.. I can't find jacks or flora or foxfarm but we got here something similar to jacks that is 20-20-20 with some iron boron etc inside, no cal mag though. I was tthinking about buying that and add some silica, a compost tea every 2 weeks, some cal mag and a late bloom booster which I like a lot and it works like a charm for me. Bloom nuts the only I can find is 10-20-30. I will save around 300eu on each run . What you think people?
Regular Jacks does not have cal mag. I add that at flower. I am at the hospital waiting on mom to get here from the cath lab. I can screen shot the Jacks when I get home. Then you can compare it

Regular Jacks does not have cal mag. I add that at flower. I am at the hospital waiting on mom to get here from the cath lab. I can screen shot the Jacks when I get home. Then you can compare it
Sounds amazing ! Feel ya dude. Spent 9hours today waiting In hospital for my wife too. Hope your mom is ok too

IMG_4734.png
IMG_4733.png

Latest posts

Back