what you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitaminwater

Reaction score
First grow. Technically 2nd but my first grow doesnt count lol i didnt add enough water so all the seeds dried out and fried, I was forced to start over.

Ok these are my plants at 5 days. Well really 8 but i didnt count the 3 days it was in napkin germinating. Started off at 6 plants and 1 died.
Fox farm ocean soil,grow big,big bloom. For lights i got four 75 watt fluor 6000k spect and one 125watt duel spectrum flour bulb one half is 6000k spectrum and the other half is 2700k spect but it is currently off.

I added grow big fert on day 5, added 1 tbs into 1 gallon jug water. I added too much on one so its a little burnt(yellowish leafs) but the rest are looking good i think.

Here are some picts tell me waht you think

plant #1 :

plant #2 the one i over fert :

plant #3 :

overview picture :

well the upload thing is busted i just tried it so i guess nothing i can do

My thoughts on this without seeing any pics is to much ferts. Everything else sounds really good. But for seedlings at least for mine I dont feed them anything but plain ph'd water. Ferts on a plant that young is not ideal. I stay away from ferts till they are at least 2 to 4 weeks old. Then when you start using nutes only use about quarter strength of what the recommended dose is. Good luck. Hope to see some pics soon.

Latest posts

Back