whatca think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoPharmer

Reaction score
Would love to know what in the hell these are.

Found these pics in a uhhh "magazine"... tee hee

Any ideas ? Everything seems to be turning purple already.. stalks of leaves, etc.

There once was a sack of the finest headies around, and low and behold 5 seeds fell out. But got mixed in with some other "bad" seeds. Im figuring these came from the good **** but that still dont tell me what they are.

Thnks guys!

EDIT: forgot to mention, since about 5 tiers a distinct dull purple shine from the very center of the leaves and around the farther edges of all the ones that sprang up from there. This photo doesnt really show it much.

whatami.jpg

I don't know of anyone that can tell a strain by sight...looking nice and green though...

Yup, that thar sure be mary.

If I post a picture of a blade of grass from my garden could you tell me more than it was grass?

I'm not being nasty :)

Just showing you that you dont know the name yourself because it came from a bag, so there is no way anyone could ever guess it :aok:

She looks like a 60/70 % Sat dom, she is a healthy plant, well done.

:peace:

Ahh im pretty new to this, no offense taken. Nice metaphor haha

Some of you amaze me with your know-how and scientific analysis in different discussions here. :)

Ok so atleast the one 70watt flo-tube for 3weeks - and added 2 26w (90watt equivalent they say?) HCF ... i guess it can be done. Neato!

Latest posts

Back