What's the biggest joint you ever rolled???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today it seems to me like senseless teenage weed abuse but me and my brother once rolled about 50gr (about 2 ounces) of pure MJ and smoked it in one night... Saw three films and passed out a few times only to wake up and light that cone again... :ignore:
Bulgaria was heaven for weed smokers back in the mid nineties... It was as cheap as 70$ for a kilo, police didn't know what it smelled or looked like and we were never searched for drugs... A few years after a communist regime had turned into democracy.... Drugs were simply unknown to the communist era... I guess my generation was the first to openly abuse Ganja in this little eastern European country...
10 years later it's gotten a lot more complicated, prices have changed dramatically, and today you get busted for a gram or two having to go to court and pay lawyers and pigs... Like in most capitalist countries...
I don't think people roll 50gr any longer just to see a few movies :hubba:
So I was just wondering - Have you ever done anything like that :eek:

Legalize it...

yea same here,me and my buddies have rolled a couple of them papers that came in the cheech and chong up in smoke movie.we'd all throw down on a qp and do it that way.i dont think we'd ever finish the whole thing,usual the last man standing got to keep the roach.now that im older and more educated i feel it was kinda a waste of weed,but we were young and didnt give a *beep* so...why not right. the worst thing was breakin up the weed,we'd have 3 or 4 of us breakin down weed for like an hour.or at least thats how it was the first time we did it,the second time we knew about how much of a pain it was to break it all down so we just used a few grinders.

Now I never rolled this ,its a picture I saved off cannabis culture,but I always wondered if it smoked as good as it looked.:D

1246245-mj leaf.jpg

1246245-full mj leaf.jpg

i doubt it,they'd probably run a marathon,i like makin tulips,they kinda burn fast,but they hit so nice.ill make one every couple months when i feel like being locked down to the couch.

back in the 70's when ya could buy a quarter (not OZ but LB) for $45 bucks we rolled an ounce,,,,,,man the roach was filled with resin and we bonged it........today that roach would sell for almost $45.....

I rolled about 2 oz up and got myself a nice picture in High Times.
I was at the Seattle Hempfest, and I went up to the High Times
booth and they told me to light it up! I got a box in the mail a
couple months later with the issue I was in. They also threw me
a bunch of shirts, hats, lighters, and rolling papers. :D

as kids we had a large peace pipe that held abt an oz never rolled that much tho. sounds like what is needed at thanksgiving around here.

We have a underground fest here every year ;) last time around we put half Lb into a Joker Tin paper and rolled it took 2 of us to get it twisted but i was one of the 2 ;) took about 3 hours to burn through but got about 30 people stoned :D the wraps are the kind where you can pull it out and has a cutter on the tin we used the whole paper from the one tin to do it with.

Huge joints are better to look at than smoke though... I wouldn't roll another one of those now... Rather smoke a tiny skunk killer :D
Good to know I wasn't the only one abuser...
Keep rolling...

Latest posts

Back