What's the plan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
For your Halloween? Is everyone excited? Saturday halloweens are the best! We will be throwing a party. I was thinking chili, potato wedges, fruit salad, corn bread, fritos and stuff for frito boats..and bbq sausages. Fresh salsa and tortilla chips...It has been so cold I want to do hot foods..then of course candy, games, firepit smores, spa, and drinking, smoking..oh and a doggy costume contest.. :hubba: :p anyone dressing up? I will be the red devil....

Hey 2Dog if your gonna brag about all of that good food and fun, I better get a damn invite... :D

U R man! bring the wifey I need a woman to smoke with sick of all the dudes..hehe

You would do just fine then cause wifey smokes like a champ... she can hang with me and the boy's any day of the week :D you woudn guess it
if you saw her :hubba:

funny a lot of ladies dont like the smoke...I love it. I have 2 gf's that smoke but one can go days without and the other is a lightweight. I have won smoking contests at parties before...it would be a blast to have a lady smoke partner to chill with. all my husbands friends smoke..

:D you little pot head 2dog, and in this corner smoking a grahm of PK in a single hit iiiiiiiiiittttssss 2Dog :rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHA It sounds like my kinda party :hubba:

Hey, Dos Perro!

I thought I'd go as an old stoner. My plan is to wake up, put on my normal clothes, then do whatever it is I would do anyway. Oh, and smoke a bunch'a pot. What do you think? Good plan?

We live out in the stix, so Halloween is actually a mobile affair around the Snax household; Mrs. Snax and I will ferry the kidz into town for their annual sugar consumption festival. I, of course, will assume my customary role as chief candy inspector and quickly consume any suspiciously delicious looking chocolate, you know, as a precautionary measure.

Mrs. Snax, in turn, will continuously poke me in the ribs and tell me to leave the kidz candy alone. I will fruitlessly explain that I am performing a vital safety role. She will then give me the "Mom" look and, as always, I will surrender (There's no defense against the Mom look).

After the high-sucrose foot patrol in town, with pumpkin-head buckets and pillow cases bulging with enough candy to put down a diabetic at 30 yards, we will then retire to the house and proceed to watch "They," possibly the creepiest flick ever.

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

sounds very cool snax...I dont think I have seen that movie..I will have to check it out.

chris1974 said:
:D you little pot head 2dog, and in this corner smoking a grahm of PK in a single hit iiiiiiiiiittttssss 2Dog :rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHA It sounds like my kinda party :hubba:

Lets just say I was challenged and I won..:cool:

When I had a kid at home, I was doing the same as Snax, ferry the kids to town, take them to the Town Hollowen thing, then inspect candy.

I will win the usual bed with the husband that no trick or treaters will emerge from the forest for candy. If anyone did come by, they would be old enough to smoke a bowel or two. This year, the movie will be something in the action/thriller department, as I get nightmares for some reason after being scared to death.

Your party sounds like lots of fun 2Dogs. Hope it is a FREAKY night for you.

BWAHAHAHAHAA thanks TC....this house should be lit up...

I'll be at a stupid wedding in Houston on Saturday....I will be counting down the hours till I board a plane back home to my plants and cats... I miss them...

that stinks ham im sorry..atleast u have internet...poor kitties prob miss u tons...will this be a uhm how do I say this..gothic wedding on saturday? r u expected to dress up? and I dont mean a suit and tie.

2Dog said:
that stinks ham im sorry..atleast u have internet...poor kitties prob miss u tons...will this be a uhm how do I say this..gothic wedding on saturday? r u expected to dress up? and I dont mean a suit and tie.

No that's the strange thing...it is on Halloween but it is a straight up regular wedding...I thought it was a Pagan wedding or something but it's not...

thanks to popcorn ceilings not allowing the finder to work I have a man in my attic looking for a support beam in the grow room to hang a light...LMAO...hope everything goes ok. I want that light up...anxious

The plan this weekend is to use my "door" that isnt there ! Scare the beejesus outta them kidz~
I moved my front door but the front steps are there and i "painted" the front door. I'll be hiding in the bushes outside the steps and grab their pant legs !!!
Smoking a fatty waiting ~

nice...make sure none of them pee or hurl on you..lol

2Dog said:
For your Halloween? Is everyone excited? Saturday halloweens are the best! We will be throwing a party. I was thinking chili, potato wedges, fruit salad, corn bread, fritos and stuff for frito boats..and bbq sausages. Fresh salsa and tortilla chips...It has been so cold I want to do hot foods..then of course candy, games, firepit smores, spa, and drinking, smoking..oh and a doggy costume contest.. :hubba: :p anyone dressing up? I will be the red devil....

My lil boy is going as Freddy Kruger..my lil girl is running around the house in her fairy costume right now....:D

awww how cute make sure to take tons of pictures they grow so fast!

I got a costume party to hit. I picked up a costume. But the wife said it is "Inappropriate" so I gotta go back for a new one tomorrow.
Getting there early to help set up some things. Going to spike the punch till it taste like 93 octane. Spears will be destroyed.

Latest posts

Back