What's the plan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtyolsouth said:
... I used to put a speaker concealed on the porch of my old house and just as the little ghouls would get up the steps I'd let 'em have it by pressing a key on my synthesizer which would trigger the sound of my choosing... a SHRIEK with a LOUD drum, wolves... etc... I had a security cam and I'd sit there with my tin foil hat on ( over! ;) ) and the camera dialed up on my TV with my keyboard set up on the coffee table... It was a HOOT... We used to get I'll bet a hundred kids in that suburban hell... lol...

Fun, fun :). We don't get any little tykes out here in the middle of nowhere :rolleyes:. Years ago, I used to play a Halloween CD that had lots of scary noises on it. I always made sure I didn't scare the little ones, and I made sure I scared the heck out of the older kids :hubba:

^ i consider you Art, among the lucky ones. no little beasties. in 10 years, not one here either. too far off the trodden path...more candy for us. yay...over...

Latest posts

Back