whats ur fav videogame????/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gangalama

curious observer
Reaction score
Old or new, I`ve been playin since atari. Mine would either be killer instinct or super mario3 cuz i was a kid @ the time and thats when they`re the best. I zone out on two worlds 4 the xbox these days, its crazy. Godfather for the Wii is mad fun too. Anyway the floors open.............................

i had fun playn prince of persia on the super. super mario 3 is good to

i love how durable the super nintendo was, the games too.

Any of the Gta line so far but i am a huge fan of manhunt too :D

D and D online is one of my newer faves and the first online I ever tried. I'm also a fan of the Resident Evils, and Civilization.

I like so many...but have to say Tony Hawks whole series is most played around here....that and well crap guys....got 100 games here....I'd say I play a lot of Burnout reveng...and Hulk good for agression releif. hehehehe
I ussually play what ever lil pup needs help with.
Still savin up for the 360...one of these days....one of these days.

snuggles said:
D and D online is one of my newer faves and the first online I ever tried. I'm also a fan of the Resident Evils, and Civilization.

I too play DDO, But have recently gave it up for World of warcraft.

Dubbaman said:
Any of the Gta line so far but i am a huge fan of manhunt too :D
gotta love gta, i got the 4th prepaid for. have You tried manhunt2??is it worth it, Anybody?

GOD OF WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hands down, best game to play when your stoned.....amazing graphics, great story line, keeps you on the edge of your seat, levels always end with a kinda cliff hanger. its a single player, perfect for a midnight bowl and play.

either that, or Muti-player Halo PC.....bloodgulch or danger canyon map.......snipe ya later..

Mutt said:
Still savin up for the 360...one of these days....one of these days.

it'll be money well spent when you get it trust me... ive had mine sense the day it came out and i love it lol

Growdude said:
I too play DDO, But have recently gave it up for World of warcraft.

I tried warcraft couldn't get into it. I haven't played DDO in a while not sure if they still have a community. If so we shoud meet up some night....:D

I like to play Oblivion, AmericasArmy, Silkroad, Half-Life. Lot of my friends do also, then for brain twisting I play Myste or URU.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Halo 3, Skate, Call of Duty 4, Saints Row, and CSS :)

I dont really play games to much though

Latest posts

Back