Whats wrong?? (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmaverick

Husband/Wife growing team
Reaction score
Ok so we can't figure out what is wrong with a few of our plants.:watchplant: Their leaves are curling around the middles of a few of them. :( As of right now it is only a couple but would like to stop it before it gets worse. We have 3 different strains goin and is has happened to 2 of the 3 strains so far. The humidity is staying between 35-50% and the temp. doesn't get above 80 degrees. We are using a MH 1000 wt. It is about 32" above the plants. The PH is at 7. We are just plain baffled. :huh:

Plants 005.jpg

Plants 006.jpg

Plants 004.jpg

djsmaverick said:
Ok so we can't figure out what is wrong with a few of our plants.:watchplant: Their leaves are curling around the middles of a few of them. :( As of right now it is only a couple but would like to stop it before it gets worse. We have 3 different strains goin and is has happened to 2 of the 3 strains so far. The humidity is staying between 35-50% and the temp. doesn't get above 80 degrees. We are using a MH 1000 wt. It is about 32" above the plants. The PH is at 7. We are just plain baffled. :huh:

hey mav.
what you feeding them for nutes? and i might wanna start on bringing your ph down some in the range more of 6.3-6.7. im told 6.5 is were they like it...
grow on

:confused2: We are using Pure Blend Pro Grow 1TBS/gal. mixed with Liquid Karma 2 tsp./gal. Both of them are made BOTANICARE. (plant energy products). :)

I almost wonder if they ever had full strength nutes spilled on them? That's very odd... I don't think the PBP is the problem as IME it mixes up around 6.3 ph. I'd maybe give them a good flush since the pots are relatively small and also use a spray bottle and spray down the leaves. Something is really pissing them off... After a good flush stick to water for a while to see if they improve.

Peace!:cool:

No not full strength nutes and they are in 3 gallon pots.

Your PH needs lowering to 6.5.

Your soil looks bone dry and compacted.

Is this correct?

:peace:

I agree, thats the PH curl... water it with ph 6.0 water a few times

Ph is the best bet. Some sort of issue with upake? It appears like a mg. defiency though it resembles some effects of nitrogen toxicity. If no leaves are yellowing I'd say the latter. Some strains are more sensitive to higher ph than others. I'd balence fertilizers a bit weaker and flush the medium before application.

Latest posts

Back