When to flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickle

Reaction score
I'm currently growing several blue mystic that are approximately 15" tall. I'm using 2 ufo LEd lights for the grow and not quite sure how tall I should let them get before I flower. I would like to maximize the yeild but dont really want them past about 3 feet or so. Any suggestions? Any one grow this strain before?

ive grown them but i did 12/12 from seed ,,
but you can expect them to at least dbl in size if not more ,,goodluck:peace:

w/ led's i wouldnt let em get that tall. sounds like a waste of time. light wont penetrate the canopy that far

Flower them now. Like said above, LEDs dont penetrate like an hps and there is no point in growing your plants tall unless you have supplemental side lighting. And they will be at least three feet tall when your done.

Ive grown the Blue Mystic and you are in for some great bud!!

Thanks for the info. This is my second grow witrh the LED and they seem to be pretty promising. Grew some bag seed first and it turned out pretty well.

pickle said:
Thanks for the info. This is my second grow witrh the LED and they seem to be pretty promising. Grew some bag seed first and it turned out pretty well.

You should post an LED grow log in the journals, lots of people here need their mind changed about LED use.

:yeahthat: A grow journal would be cool.

ive always wondered about leds, there a lil pricey tho

I just took some clones, so I'll start a grow log with them. Be on the lookout for it.

I agree with smoky anda bandit. I'm trying to do a growth journal. And also trying some experiments. Wish me luck!

pickle said:
I just took some clones, so I'll start a grow log with them. Be on the lookout for it.

How about some pictures of the girls you have going now?

Latest posts

Back