where can i buy glass pipe and bowl ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asparagas

Reaction score
where can i buy glass pipe and bowl ? (glass is better than metal or wood,isnt it ? )
i cant find glass pipe on ebay.

anywhere that sells glass pipe and bowl should send worldwide so that i can buy.
thanks for advices.

there are numerous websites online,depends what your looking for.zong is back in business and they sell quality.also roor*is a quality company as well.just a little expensive.and yes glass is better than wood or metal,the metal and wood burning also goes into your lungs along with the smoke and butane(or whatever fluid you use)which is no good.with glass you just get the smoke and butane:)

I have ordered a lot from this shop and always had great service

hXXp://www.onepercent.com/

Did I hear you right? Zong is back in buisiness? Do they still havce the tommy chong zong bongs?

it depends where you from I found out Myrtle beaCH district area are not allowed to sell glass pipes even for licnese business..

good thing north myrtle beach is in different district.. but anyway it does depends where you are from.. I don't put up with online orders myself.. only cash and over the counter too..]

but believe or not.. flea markets is good local to buy glass pipes.. just watch out for thin glass pipes..

i live eurpoe and i will buy online.thanks.i like here:
ww*w.glass-pipes-water-bongs.com/

hey holland? hey amsterdam here I come!! look there's shop!!
there you go... catch ya later gotta smoke at the cafe..

Latest posts

Back