Where is the best place to sell... supplies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

md.apothecary

Art is Resistance!
Reaction score
I am getting rid of a TON of my lights, hydro equipment, and supplies. I am relocating soon and I won't be able to take this stuff with me. I don't want to sell on eBay because of all the fees and charges, and around here, we don't have a lot of people who use craigslist. Are there any other online 3rd party places to sell things?? I don't mind shipping, it's just trying to find the right venue to place the ads.

Please lemme know ASAP!! This stuff will most likely end up in the trash if I can't get it gone soon.

Anyone know of a place to list these things though? Seriously...

I just listed them on craigslist as a "in case" but is craigslist the only thing like it?

where on creigslist?I went to look and couldnt find them.I pm you

I recommend craigslist. Post it in the garden section, possibly include "hydro" in the title, and you shouldn't have a problem finding a buyer.

Remember, don't post with your real email, stay discreet.

I posted and within 1 hour they "flagged" and deleted my posting!!!

I asked in their "help forum" and they said people are anti-hydroponics and stuff on craigslist. :fid:

I should go flag all those people selling big trucks and SUVs cause they burn too much gas... see how they like that! :ignore:

Your mad.

A 'seller' could be a :cop: or the 'buyer' could be a :cop:

They have seen all your posts and KNOW your growing!!

This is totally against the forum rules.

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back