which would you choose ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budculese

Reaction score
k folks , here's a question for you .
which would you rather have ?
1 a 3x3 grow tent with 400w hps ? or
2 a 4x4 closet with 600w hps ?
any pro-cons?
i may have the money left over from taxes after bills caught up , and both cost about the same

Go bigger. You'll wish you did later. I've started with a 250, and worked my way up the ladder with every wattage, each time thinking "This will be it." So thats a 250 a 400 a 600 and 1000. Growing is addicting, get the gear you might need later on down the road now since you can afford it so you dont have to keep upgrading later, cause you'll prolly want to at somepoint...

Im with Blanco. No matter how much grow equipment I buy, I am constantly upgrading, it never ends. Go BIG.

It's pretty obvious really, when you look at each costing the same....more is better.

Im with the majority here Bud!
I am very new to this growing stuff but I went through the same with computer stuff around 15 years ago, every time I bought a new card or processor or hard drive or stick of ram I thought, thats it, the last I will need. Of course each time I needed a new summat else.
With my growing, I am working from the computer lessons I learned. I buy the best I can afford and the biggest, knowing somewhere down the line I will wish I had if I don't.
Looking forwards to seeing pics of your new 4x4 and 600w
Peace
Woody

Latest posts

Back