White Fire (WiFi) at the Chop...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you able to grow a full size plant in such a small container? It's crazy the roots don't get in a tangled mess and cut off supply to the plant.

Very nice job!

WrEkkED said:
How are you able to grow a full size plant in such a small container? It's crazy the roots don't get in a tangled mess and cut off supply to the plant.

Very nice job!

Thanks bro...honestly there is no secret, I just never bought into needing bigger pots. I have grown in 1 gallon or smaller since the beginning. I keep them happy and fed. Everything gets ph'd to 6.5. Thanks for looking.

wow thats awesome hammy this is what i need to start doing five gal buckets are a waste of space in my opinion

are you using an HPS for flower? and what wattage?

tryguy2011 said:
do you water until you get run-off?

Yes, always till i get runoff, then I let them get dry before watering again.

DarkHorse007 said:
wow thats awesome hammy this is what i need to start doing five gal buckets are a waste of space in my opinion

are you using an HPS for flower? and what wattage?

Thanks bro. I have a 500w HPS in a cool tube and a 400w in a standard reflector. 4x4 tent. Any smaller than a 1 gallon and watering really gets to be a pain in the butt. I like one gallon but thew two plants I have grown in these margarine containers have done great. I would guess they are like 3/4 gallon pots.

hey hammy just had a quick read, i see you still got a green thumb LOL nice man how's thing's ?

fruity86 said:
hey hammy just had a quick read, i see you still got a green thumb LOL nice man how's thing's ?

Thanks fruity, honestly things have been better. My Mom's not doing well at all. Been tough keeping up with the grow.
Thanks for popping in my friend. I appreciate it.

Sorry to hear bout yur Mom Hammy. Hope She gets to fellen better. Fraid I aint the Prayen kind,,but from my Heart,,I send Her my best Wishes.

WeedHopper said:
Sorry to hear bout yur Mom Hammy. Hope She gets to fellen better. Fraid I aint the Prayen kind,,but from my Heart,,I send Her my best Wishes.

Thank you my friend, I also am not the praying type. My feelings on Religion are well known. I appreciate the best wishes.

Latest posts

Back