White VS. Amber Trich.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookside302

Reaction score
From what i read a cloudy white trichrome is the stage right before they turn amber. How much potency will a plant suffer if u harvest when there white. ( Alot/a litte, etc.) Dont the buds look alot better when there more white tho?

This is the weay I understand it.If you want more of a mind high.Stick with more cloudy trich's.If you want more of couch lock.Then let more amber color in your trich's.I let it go about 50/50.Keep it GREEN:D

berserker said:
This is the weay I understand it.If you want more of a mind high.Stick with more cloudy trich's.If you want more of couch lock.Then let more amber color in your trich's.I let it go about 50/50.Keep it GREEN:D

So i guesssing couch lock is a little more potent ? lol

yes it is, its a better high for healing pain, and if its a indicia, even better. As long as your trichs are cloudy, starting to turn amber, your in your harvest window, get a nice 30x scope and check em out, its a sight to see. I like couch lock, since i use marijuana to treat my many migraines that i get per week, its all about the couchlock, lazy high that does the trick for me.

mmm i love cloudy to clear cerebral head highs but everyone has different taiste

hahah read this review someone left on radioshack.com for that microscope..

Pros:Couch lock, Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Powerful, Sticky, Versatile
Best Uses:In teh greenhouse, In the garden, In The Yard
Describe Yourself:Do-It-Yourself, Gardener, Novice, Professional
Primary use of this product:personal
Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

:cool: I have found that I prefer different ratios of cloudy:amber dependant upon the strain. Some strains like White Widow for instance, I like earlier, maybe 75:25 and other strains, Haze for instance, I like later, 10:90.

And then there is my Highland Thai, it takes 18 weeks most of the time to get to mostly amber but it is worth the wait, eh?? Mine is always a very heady buzz. yield is kinda low too.

Haze never locks me to a couch, even at 16 weeks(0:100). while White Widow at 10-11 (all amber)weeks will rivot my bottom to the top of the nearest solid object, eh?? yield is excellent with the amber trichs.

I prefer a heady buzz, it's just that different strains get there at different stages of the clear:cloudy:amber cycle.:hubba:

I usually just go with 50/50 and its kind of a combo of cerebral high and couchlock. I can still function if I absolutely have too but I'm also giggly and energized somewhat. Just my thoughts. It depends on what type of high you are looking for, though. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back