Who as great eye sight? Please See if you can tell stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Six said:
I use a 30x jewelers loupe...works great...got it off ebay for 10 bucks american...

Plants are lookin great by the way...

A 30x jewellers loupe is excellent, you can also use it like this on your camera if you dont have a macro function ;)

:peace:

2 2 loupe.jpg

degenerative_disc said:
I have 2 other girls I hope, that have been in veg now for about 3 months they are healthy and about 2 feet tall. They will go in next and if anything fails I have about 300 seeds in my container waiting their turn;)

Love bagseed wouldnt have it any other way! Meds for life and not costing me a penny anymore!

Cheers!!!

Bagseed are good to find your feet when growing.

When you try your first ever good genetic seeds you will never go back to bagseed ;)

HippyInEngland said:
Bagseed are good to find your feet when growing.

When you try your first ever good genetic seeds you will never go back to bagseed ;)

Uh... unless you're me! :eek:

Quality genetics cannot be denied but I've had many keeper strains come out of bagseed over the years. I guess that I just can't let curiosity get the best of me when I have some dank bud from a friend and there is a lone seed or 2 in the bottom of the baggie. And I've never had any more incidence of plants going hermie with bagseed than I have high dollar strains in my garden over the years. I still enjoy the mystery of it all...

Peace!:cool:

I understand exactly what you are saying DOS :)

The last time I bought a baggie was roughly 20 yrs ago, that was when my growing took off because I had as much seed weight as I did bud :p

The baggies allowed me many a joyous headache wondering why some would grow perfectly and some die for no apparent reason.

1 day I was given some genetics because a grower I knew had to stop for a couple of years and the difference amazed me.

Nowadays I like growing the genetic home made crosses, as you say, the diversity of not knowing exactly what your going to get is a thrill.

ok Greenthumb

what would you recommend? If I decide to order seeds and get the so called good stuff whats your sugestion? And who is the best place to order from?

Cheers!!!

please all feel free to give thier faves and sugestions here. If I am going to buy seeds i want to be educated.

Cheers Again!!!

Very cool HIE...

Yeah it's pretty cool just seeing what happens with a new strain that you bred. Breeding is fascinating especially when you know the mother and father strains... What I really like to do is discover a great strain out of a sack that you could tell the weed wasn't respected and treated right due to a lack of the grower's skills and/or the nature of a large commercial mexican growing operation.

I have a buddy who is always getting Mexican compressed weed from his workers in the concrete business and every once in a while he gets some surprisingly devastating gummy commercial brown bud with seeds. Despite the compressed apprearance you can tell that it must have been pretty special when harvested and you learn to imagine through the lack of proper drying, curing and compression at the average looking end product in front of you to see the potential for dankness. I figure if it kicks you in the head with seeds how amazing is going to be grown seedless? He had some very Thai tasting brick weed not long ago. I got a bunch of seeds from him and I'm germinating a few of them with the other seeds I just started. Although I've got a half dozen solid strains from quality genetics right now, I'm still popping bagseed and looking for more variety in my garden...:eek:

I guess Forrest Gump says it best

"Bagseed is like a box of chocolates, you just never know what your gonna get"

I love you jenniee

oopps sorry didnt mean to ruin you Mars panther party!!

Cheers Friends!

keep the ideas and thoughts coming!

Hi...

Maybe some of the Cali guys who are up on all the latest greatest strains will chime in with some suggestions. If you'd like to have shorter flowering periods find a nice Indica dominant plant like one of the Kush strains. If you've got some decent ceiling height and the patience you can give some nice sativa dom strain like Lemon Skunk a whirl... SO many strains... so few pots....

Thanks Dirty

What strain would you say has short flower time and would give me a body relax high so that I may take away my back pain and sleep through the night? I just use this stuff as a pain reliever and sleep aid and only do it before bed never any other time so I dont need stuff that puts me in party mood if you know what I mean. Just stuff that relaxes and lets me contiplate the issues of the universe for a bit before bed.

Cheers!!!

Hindu Kush.

This pure Indica seed-strain comes directly from the massive mountain range for which it is named. The Hindu Kush is the western spur of the Himalayas, covering half of Afghanistan and straddling the borders of Pakistan and India, reaching almost to China. This desolate and beautiful region forms an important trade-route between the Middle East, central Asia and the Far East and the ancient cannabis traditions of the surrounding cultures have met and merged here over centuries. Put simply, the Hindu Kush is the absolute centre of the world when considering true Indica or Afghanica genotypes and the various forms of black hashish produced from them.

This cultivar has been selected for quality and stability over countless generations, always breeding within its own gene pool. Hindu Kush produces very consistent seedlings and is an excellent variety for uniform indoor crops grown straight from seed. Plants are dark green, squat and powerful with classic, broad-bladed Indica leaves. In warmer climates, below about 42°N, Hindu Kush can flourish outdoors.

Flowering is strong and reliable, producing fast harvests of thick Afghani buds even in the hands of a novice grower. Hindu Kush has a subtle scent of sandalwood tinged with the sweet aroma of fresh charas. Potency is remarkably high for a non-hybrid strain, with the mellow, positive body vibration possessed by the famous high-altitude Indicas. Hindu Kush also imparts a calm, contemplative mental state, instead of the brain-numbing stone of later Indica, Afghanica and Skunk hybrids.

Flowering: 45-50 days

Height: 115-130 cm

Wow Hippy!!!

This sounds like the one I would buy when its time to buy the good stuff!
Sounds easy to grow too.

So who would I trust to order such a fine product?

Cheers!!!

Hindu Kush... Great suggestion HIE!:cool:

Ah, yes... It makes me want to put a red dot on my head, sit on top of a mountain and do bong hits... in that order! :rolleyes:

Hash Plant is another one of my faves...

The best bit of kit I have seen for looking/photographing has got to be the EyeClops BioniCam Video Microscope, I have seen them on line for $35 US.

Latest posts

Back