who has the best prices on 600 watt hps lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
i've been searching for a few hours now and i couldnt find any site with better prices than insidesun.com,i was checkin out the one w/ the hortilux bulb.htgsupply and insidesun are about the same price,but i can get a hortilux bulb by goin through insidesun...anybody got any other suggestions as far as legit websites with good prices on 600 watt hps lights?-Thanks Alot-

before I added to your rep. you were somthing else. I am too high eating pizza rolls to remember but now your are a splendid one. Good luck on the 4-way. I can't wait to see your journal.

...Oh now I remeber you were one to be known, now you are splendid.

lol,what r u smokin bro? lol im the spleded one? =) time to go night night my friend =) *** does splended mean?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
lol,what r u smokin bro? lol im the spleded one? =) time to go night night my friend =) *** does splended mean?
I was smoking some aqua blue stuff my "girl" friend (i am married hence the ") brought back from Hawaii. She doesn't even know what it is called but it will peel your wig back. Woke up this morning feeling like I had been violated or something.

BuddyLuv said:
I was smoking some aqua blue stuff my "girl" friend (i am married hence the ") brought back from Hawaii. She doesn't even know what it is called but it will peel your wig back. Woke up this morning feeling like I had been violated or something.

Maybe you were:hubba: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe, sure felt funny this morning. It sucks because the whole OZ contained zero seeds. I would have bought 10 1000w lights and pure volcanic soil to grow sh!t like this.

Latest posts

Back