Wholesale prices???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
I hope this isn't against the rules..

but im curious, and i want to ask.

After seeing all these giant grows and bust.. i was just curious
about some whole sale prices. Ive only ever been a end buyer/user.

Im sure, im probably the 4/5/6 man back from the grower, which
explains the bloated prices i used to pay.

my curiousiness/question is:

From the Grower to the 1st Dealer. How much you think/know
they pay for a POUND??

your wondering aobut the "factory direct" priceing i was hooked up a while back with a guy who had a small 2 bed house that he used the whole house (since busted) for his grows and i was kinda into the sellin then but i was paying 5 hundred a pound (but this was bout 15 years ago) now i have no idea how far down the food chain i am but i still can find some if i need to for about 6 hundred for a QP

Crap some oz. go for $600. :eek: Where i'm from your looking at paying about $300 or more an oz. on average. I guess it all depends on how good the bud is and what kind. Haven't bought a bag in almost 2 years thanks to our growing skills. :hubba:

Mids=bout 4 bills a qp
good bud=bout 6 bills a qp
my homegrown=HAHAHAHA almost free

Where i'm from your looking at paying about $300 or more an oz.
Please...someone shoot TBGs ex dealer:D. I'm in the country...I could get it dirt cheap. 150-200 for qp reg 250-350 for qp mids and around 500 for qp of some "dro"...lol.

a friend and I was talking one night the business of selling MJ and profit.

Around me a QP goes for about 1300 about 4500 a LBS.

So my buddy and I come to the conclusion, you can't make
money selling MJ, unless the Grower sells it to it to his FIRST man
really really really dirt cheap. Everyone wants to make some change
so by the time it gets to "MY" man inflated also. To make anything
worth mentioning, you would have to sell in Grams for like 25$ a bag.

which lead me to ask.. How much does the Grower actually charge.
To make it even worth it to the dealers down the food chain.

and the one that used to get $500 a POUND.
you must be driving a Bentley or Ferrari. if you played the cards right.

think of it this way.. if u grow it yourself your getting it at a BIG dicount.. think of that as Wholesale... I can't wait for next yrs outdoor season... i've got plans.... oh the plans i have... but it'll be an adventure for me... i'm not much of the outdoory type, but i must grow better weed than my boi, we made a bet.. but he's about 6 generations ahead of me, with his own strain.. oh the compition i'll have.. ok anyway back to the point...

an oz here is like 150ish
can get a lb is FLA for like 600
a qp here is like 350
can get 2lbs in FLA for a lil over 1000
---------
no i don't have much of a point i'll be honest....

although by site rules we really shouldn't be talking about selling.... but technically...... it's more on the buying end...

I know people that pay 5000 a lb. Its about 400 a qp mids, 1400 alb mids and 350-400 an oz of chron. From the grower probably not much less;)

700 a lb ,,,had to buy at least 10 lb to get that price ,,,,,,nice nice greens ,,,,some called it mids ,,,i would not go that far ,,,but it was very nice greens ,,,,,p,l,r

Comparing "market" values is not against site rules.
Discussion of growing for sale is. ;)

lol i've been preaching this **** since the dawn of my time, weed prices are based on geographical location, shitty weed + hard to grow conditions= expensive schwag
washington state + the west coast=good weed cheap lol.
i pay 500 a qp for chronic, had some cat piss this time that was straight chronic green and yellow omfg it was bomb, i love skunky *** weed

1lb

or 16 oz

at 200 an oz would be 3200 dollars

and you guyz are sayin the goin rate is 2000 per pound? or respectively 125 per oz for good stuff? from the dealers to your door is +- 75 - 175 per OUNCE in markup? damn.

Seems like the middleman aint that bad a spot to be at 175 markup($300oz = 125grower + 175 dealer).???

ok mutt i'll go for that.. but... someone somewhere had to have grown it right????

I dont know anyone to buy from and have never sold so don't know what it's worth really.... guess I'm just lucky with a great mentor back in the 70's

no clue on what reg's,mids' or dro is here sorry:eek:

if my stash runs low i know i can get pound for pound no prob tho on the pay back

keep it green and free

:48:

i can only speak from local examples..but selling the weed is the same game anyways.Here it depends on your connection.Some guys who run the street have the direct link and get it cheap $3200/Lb TTDollars/$500 US Dollars..depends on the grade also.But for sure if you go buy guys who sell out of their homes you'd be charged a slightly higher price or the same price.From the farmer 1lb ranges from $1000-$3000TT Dollars/$160-$480US Dollars..and location does play role.The closer you are to the source the cheaper it is.

i think it all depends on the location..because i live in the midwest and usually for some good dro is about 350 and if the dealer wants to tax then 400..i used to sell a couple years ago and trust me im not old at all :D..but my cousin has a friend in texas that says he can get a qp of some really good dro for 6-700!! i was plannin on going to Texas for a while because that price is very low to here..but around here a qp could run you anywhere from 1100-1300..it all depends on who you know too..like my brother friend used to grow his own bud and he would give my bro really good prices..like 900 for a qp but that was like one of his best friends..so in conclusion there are so many factors that change price

HGB said:
I dont know anyone to buy from and have never sold so don't know what it's worth really.... guess I'm just lucky with a great mentor back in the 70's

no clue on what reg's,mids' or dro is here sorry:eek:

if my stash runs low i know i can get pound for pound no prob tho on the pay back

keep it green and free

:48:

sorry but i just saw hgb's post..at first i was like who the hell doesnt know what regs, mids and dro are but i saw you said something about the 70's and i was like yea man this guy is old skool..my dad used to be a huge pothead and i mentioned dro to him (he's cool as hell) and he's like what the hell is that??? i couldnt stop laughing..i was like dad ur too damn ol; skool..i wonder what theyre going to call it like 30 years from now??

Latest posts

Back