Why are a couple of my plants fully flowering under 18/6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
Like ***?

I didnt think i would get any autos out of my seeds i get from the dispensaries.

Its kinda weird because i have 2 other plants that seem to be the same strain but their not flowering.

Then one of the little ones has a few really fat leafs, like its litteratly like a regular leaf off a tree.

Heres some pics, you guys can see for your self.

Lights are a good distance, not much stretching and theirs a lot of good foliage, everything is green.

Maybe genetic problems? Idk

Im not going to re-size all these so im linking it to photo bucket as much as you people complain, its just easier to manage. :icon_smile:

hXXp://goo.gl/Z5KyGb

Takes 2 seconds to use picassa to resize pic if needed done anyhow. No photo bucket. Your guess is as good as mine as to what you got going on.

Sounds like your beans had an auto somewhere in the line...as for resizing...3 clicks in picassa will resize ALL pics you want....

I still don't get how i get random autos with regular seeds.

& Why is it so bad to use a 3rd party image sharing app?

We do this in IT every day.

Sounds like someone did a halfass job at stabilizing the strain before releasing the beans.
The pic thing besides being the rule is about security.

I have a strain of White Widow which has never been near an auto, but after about 5-6 months the mother plant will spontaneously flower. My guess has been it just gets so 'old' that it moves to reproduce. Its the only strain that has done that to me. But its also the only strain I've worked with that clones fat roots in less than 7 days.

That is the fascinating thing about genetics. These plants have come from areas all over the world and have been crossed and recrossed so many times it'll make yer head swim. I suspect there is a deep seated auto trait in that strain that ended up being brought to the surface through the breeding process. It might even be a permenant trait like the late herm trait that is buried deep in the plant and only comes to the surface when certain conditions of breeding or stress are achieved, much like a strain that I had that would occasionally produce buds in the petioles of some of the leaves. :)

How many days are you into vegging? Could be a couple plants sexually matured a little faster than the others.

ifsixwasnin9 said:
How many days are you into vegging? Could be a couple plants sexually matured a little faster than the others.

when females become sexually mature they produce single pre-flowers which are located at the internodes. these plants are full on flowering.

they look to be 2-4 weeks into flowering. i know this might seem like a dumb question, but are you 100% sure you have them on a 18/6 schedule?

you should try a 24/0 to see if they will re-veg

Latest posts

Back