Will I ever get my seeds?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppedAlung

Reaction score
So after 20 days im getting extremely anxious. I ordered auto white russian seeds from sensible seeds on thurs feb 5th. I wrote them an email to confirm payment and shipping and on monday the 9th they responded telling me my order would be shipped on the 10th. I waited until this week monday and i emailed the guy. When they wrote back they said they sent me an email saying that my order was out of stock. ???? I never got that email the only one i got said that it was going to be shipped. Anyways i looked at the email they sent again and realized he said feminized auto white russian. I didnt even realize they had this when i ordered and i guess it was my mistake. I wrote back saying this and he said he would send out the regular.

While this seems resolved and I hopefully should get my beans next week I am really skeptical now. I have never used sensible but i heard good things. Do you think ill get my seeds or am i going to get burned

i'd say, be watching the mail. if thier customer service hollered back, then yeah, deffinately in transit...bb...

just them responding shows u are going to gett them just chill brother. your beans are coming. only thing now to worry is customs.

Thanks guys im just a little worked up because its already been 3 weeks. Has anyone personally used sensible before? i wonder what they send it in

Waiting on seeds must be like waiting on an outdoor grow to finish before trouble gets it. Try to relax and stay busy doing something to keep your mind off it. I am crossing my fingers for you! Here, hold this for a minute:bong:

hope you get your seeds,
grow them into nice big dankytidanks,
smoke them up and fly away.

attitude seedbank, need i say more? Try ordering from them, they dont really have good communication, but they dont need to, they deliver, in about 10 days to the us, depending on where you live. g/l, hope you get your beans man.
But try attitude next time, you will be happy, i promise!

good to know Jbonez... i just ordered from them this last weekend...

me too, again, now i dont even check my email, i just wait for it to show up in the mail, never let me down once!

Blue mystic and bubblecious here i come!

Do Not Forget This!

Rules:
rule #1: Do not ever ever ever everever report on how a seedback ships. THIS IS A NO-NO do not post about the stealth shipping method. EVER. If you do.....you will get an earful and the post will be deleted.

Latest posts

Back