SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
End of week two for the spider light tent. Girls have done a lot of stretching. The honey roasted penuts is a bit shorter than the others but not by much and all the plants including her have nice bud sites starting. Raising the light a little every day. So far so good…

left - Honey Roasted Penuts Grayson Farms
two in the middle - Fire OG x Blueberry
right - Cap Junkie S1 fem Carty

End of week two for the spider light tent. Girls have done a lot of stretching. The honey roasted penuts is a bit shorter than the others but not by much and all the plants including her have nice bud sites starting. Raising the light a little every day. So far so good…

View attachment 339621
Purdy!!🤓

View attachment 339621
Hey, did you get the Honey Roasted Peanuts from me also?? I know I gave some out but forgot who.. just finished her Peanut Butter Haze and I gotta say, very impressive gear.. can't wait to see these finish under your talent, they should be fem's.
Cap Junky has been amazing and nobody has not loved it after a run...
Pulling up my recliner to watch to the end... keep up the fine work girl.

Hey, did you get the Honey Roasted Peanuts from me also?? I know I gave some out but forgot who.. just finished her Peanut Butter Haze and I gotta say, very impressive gear.. can't wait to see these finish under your talent, they should be fem's.
Cap Junky has been amazing and nobody has not loved it after a run...
Pulling up my recliner to watch to the end... keep up the fine work girl.
Yes Carty the honey roasted peanuts came from you. It’s growing very nice with no problems. So is the Cap junky 😊starting week 4 today.

Update on the flower tent. Today marks the start of week 4. As you can see below the Fire OG x Blueberry want to get high but I think since it’s week 4, it should start slowing down. I did move the light up a bit so they didn’t get to close or shade the two plants beside it which seem to need a booster chair compared.

IMG_8858.jpeg

top views
Cap Junkie

IMG_8863.jpeg

middle Fire OG x blueberry

IMG_8860.jpeg

honey roasted penuts. Grayson Farms

IMG_8859.jpeg

‘Gave them some nutes today and a little calmag and epsom salt
so far no real issues. Keeping my fingers crossed that that will remain so…✌️

Yes Carty the honey roasted peanuts came from you. It’s growing very nice with no problems. So is the Cap junky 😊starting week 4 today.
I thought so... almost a full on Carty grow huh? your going to absolutely love this Honey Roasted Peanuts by Graysin farms... if it's anything like her Peanut Butter Haze, killer smoke..

Love how sexy you make a plant look... rock on

Checking the flower tent today. Stretching is about done now and stacking has started. The middle plants Fire OG x Blueberry have taken the height lead and the frost is most prevalent on the Cap Junkie. This is my favorite time of the grow when all I have to do is check them everyday watching them fatten up. All three strains in this tent are right on time and are growing nicely.
IMG_8896.jpeg
IMG_8898.jpeg

So this is my flower tent. They are still in week eight and have had nothing but sink water for the last 6 weeks (thanks to Mr Subbie) I was way to busy with my momma to take care of them but they seem to be doing well with his love. I got a quick peek at them now and then in the last few weeks but no time to tend to them so I’m happy with them and am cheering them on hoping giving them a little sip of juice won’t shock their systems.
IMG_9004.jpeg

The Cap junkie that Carty gave me the seed for is looking good. Nice and frosty with decent dense buds building. They seem to take a liking to my city water…
IMG_9001.jpeg

Next up the fire OG x Blueberry. I got these seeds from Big and think of him when I see these tall girls and their nice buds.

IMG_9002.jpeg

And finally the Honey Roasted Peanuts by Graysin farms that I’m growing for Carty. This is a short stocky plant with stacked buds. The picture does not do it justice and it appears that she would have appreciated some nutrients in the las few week with the yellowing leaves but the buds are tight and I’m looking forward to this one.

IMG_9003.jpeg

my plants are still on the back burner this grow due to family stuff going on. I will post what my crazy veg tent did in the last few weeks on the SubGirl garden page. Y’all take care ✌️

So this is my flower tent. They are still in week eight and have had nothing but sink water for the last 6 weeks (thanks to Mr Subbie) I was way to busy with my momma to take care of them but they seem to be doing well with his love. I got a quick peek at them now and then in the last few weeks but no time to tend to them so I’m happy with them and am cheering them on hoping giving them a little sip of juice won’t shock their systems.
View attachment 343937
The Cap junkie that Carty gave me the seed for is looking good. Nice and frosty with decent dense buds building. They seem to take a liking to my city water…
View attachment 343934
Next up the fire OG x Blueberry. I got these seeds from Big and think of him when I see these tall girls and their nice buds.

View attachment 343935
And finally the Honey Roasted Peanuts by Graysin farms that I’m growing for Carty. This is a short stocky plant with stacked buds. The picture does not do it justice and it appears that she would have appreciated some nutrients in the las few week with the yellowing leaves but the buds are tight and I’m looking forward to this one.

View attachment 343936
my plants are still on the back burner this grow due to family stuff going on. I will post what my crazy veg tent did in the last few weeks on the SubGirl garden page. Y’all take care ✌️
They look pretty good considering they were under Mr Subbie’s care. Mine would have been dead. I left my garden for 5 days to house sit 3 fur babies while friends went to a funeral. I had to call them 2 times a day to be sure they were getting watered properly with our 100 plus heat. They looked stressed when I got home but I gave them some love and nutes and they recovered.

View attachment 343937
View attachment 343934

View attachment 343935

View attachment 343936

your flowers look bitchin’!….

Doing a wet trim on the Fire OG x Blueberry buds They are a bit unusual looking but I kinda like the look. Not too fluffy and medium dense. This plant has a lot of buds on it and uniform too like all the way down to the popcorn buds which were big enough to smoke mostly so I cut them in the pile. Those that know me know I don’t weigh my harvest but this plant is a heavy producer. This was my no nute grow as I had family matters come up as theses plants went into flower. I decided to let them finish with no nutes even after I could tend to them again in week 8 of flower. can’t imagine what they will do next time when I can feed them. It filled my largest bread pan. They are in the drying rack now whew.
IMG_E75BADE0D046-1.jpeg

IMG_1970.jpeg
IMG_1971.jpeg

Latest posts

Back