Spider farmer SF 4000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesso

Mad Scientist
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have this light if anyone is interested. I had amazing success with it but no longer need it in my garden. It's in perfect working order. It's super bright and efficient. It can fully flower a 4x4 with amazing results. SF4000 LED Grow Light | Samsung LM301B | Spider Farmer.
Msg me if you want it. $200

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230101-143650.png
    Screenshot_20230101-143650.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230101-143700.png
    Screenshot_20230101-143700.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230101-143709.png
    Screenshot_20230101-143709.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Pretty good deal if anyone needs a light.. freight isn't cheap as I just shipped lights to a friend..

they need to put hour meters on these lights huh? It's not the age that matters bu the running hours, like on a boat. engines have hour meters.. be useful.

good luck on your sale, I run a SF1000 in my small tent but can't mention it.. oh crap I just mentioned it.

Pretty good deal if anyone needs a light.. freight isn't cheap as I just shipped lights to a friend..

they need to put hour meters on these lights huh? It's not the age that matters bu the running hours, like on a boat. engines have hour meters.. be useful.

good luck on your sale, I run a SF1000 in my small tent but can't mention it.. oh crap I just mentioned it.
Yeah if you want a new sf4000 they are 600 dollars to the door after tax and freight. As far as hours I would say I had 4 solid grows on it. It hasn't lost any intensity according to my par meter.

Lesso has already gave me some info on distance that will help. This one doesn't have a dimmer so I will need to be careful from what I've heard. I wonder if you can use a regular dimmer switch.

Sent you a PM Lesso.
Your light is sold. It will be my first time using LEDs. Here comes the learning curve.😱😁
Congrats. I have it boxed up and ready to ship. I put 3 pulleys in a ziplock bag. Sorry but the 4th one was broken and I don't have another.

Congrats. I have it boxed up and ready to ship. I put 3 pulleys in a ziplock bag. Sorry but the 4th one was broken and I don't have another.
No worries. I will fix that.

Latest posts

Back