will lucky stay lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will lucky stay lucky

• will she survive

• will she die

• if she survives will she turn hermie

Results are only viewable after voting.
hello there stoneybud :D
its just the one plant tho ,,,and when i upload its says there all ready here ,,but there not ,,,oops come to think of it could of happened during server busy :rolleyes:,,any way ill get some new ones up shortly :48:

She sure is looking fine and dandy girl ! She will produce some nice heavy results ! Great work so far ! Take care !

wow aint been in here for a while..sorry girl..didnt think shr would go this far my self..but noww ill have to remember to look back in say 8 weeks:rofl: take care and be safe :bong:

hello 4u thanks for dropping in at last :p

ok quick update ,,,nothing much changed ,,except for her filling out ,,,,decided not to trim lower branches (she has enough winds whipping threw her ) or do anything to her,,she has 1 feed i think,,staked her to hold her and her bottom branches lifted up ,,apart from that she has been left to her own devices ,,and i think without my intervention she is doing just fine :D
OK PICS 1 +2 were from the beggining and last week ,,3456 yesterday
luckys begininng.jpg011.jpg051.jpg
053.jpg057.jpg061.jpg

:peace::48::bong:

Good morning Hippy :D
i know she Was over 7ft . a few weeks ago and i think she has stopped growing vertically ,,ill do a mesure in a few weeks when she is budding a little
for final height,,:peace:

I imagine most of her up growth has stopped now.

If she is like a typical female she will simply get wider :p

:peace:

UKgirl420 said:
ok quick update ,,,nothing much changed ,,except for her filling out ,,,,decided not to trim lower branches (she has enough winds whipping threw her ) or do anything to her,,she has 1 feed i think,,staked her to hold her and her bottom branches lifted up ,,apart from that she has been left to her own devices ,,and i think without my intervention she is doing just fine.
I think your plant has done wonderfully. The only thing I can see coming is staking up the heavy buds at the bottom so that they don't touch the ground.

You're going to have a very nice harvest from that plant.

I don't envy you the trimming at harvest time. That's going to be a chore.

Great Job!!!!

Very nice ukgirl ! She is getting wider too ! Great work there ! Keep it up ! Peace and take care !

HippyInEngland said:
I imagine most of her up growth has stopped now.

If she is like a typical female she will simply get wider :p

:peace:

:spit:

:hubba:

:D

UKgirl..:heart: she looks almost as Great as you:cool:

purple hazes ,,thankyou for dropping by ,,yes she is getting rather large round the middle ,,ill be doing measurements of her shortley ,,,,have a good day :peace:

she is fine but the only other girl ive got ,,she was lstd and 4 of her colas broke ,,and split to hanging off ,,any way ive taped and splinted them and so far only one has had to be removed and that is thriving in a glass of water ,,on th ewindow sill ,:peace:

UKgirl420 said:
ok here she is a week on
Absolutely beautiful, UKgirl.

What a beauty.

I would strongly suggest getting a batch of stakes. A few long ones. Drive them in, loosely bind your longest branches to them and give them some support.

If the support isn't needed, it won't be used. If it is, by heavy winds or rain, the stakes will help keep any more breakage from happening.

I would suggest putting the intersections of the stakes and the loose ties near the bottom of where each cola will grow on each branch. It will allow the branch to move, but not to move a lot. The resistance to the wind will be greatly improved.

Latest posts

Back