williams wonder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todoobie

Reaction score
I am looking for present/previous williams wonder growers,thanks:)

thats how mine looks :D

compressed (Large) (Small).jpg

zem said:
thats how mine looks :D

YOWZA !!:holysheep:

Some more info please? I was under the impression that it hasn't been available for years, at least the original WW.

Did someone re do the genetics? Or, is this the same one from 25 years ago?

DD

DD i can only tell you where and how i got mine, sadly i never knew what breeder it was, i got the seeds like 4 years back from hightimes montreal canada went there on foot and asked for somethin good for SOG and didnt know much at the time so i took the nice guy's recommendation at the time :eek: ah what a nice boy he was :D i told him not to fool me please since i dont live there and with all probability i might never ever come back there lol he couldve ripped me with shcwag but i saw sincerity in his eyes so i bought em they were F1's for over 100$ not sure twas like 110-120 cuz i bought other stuff too. it is hard to clone, i have tried many things with it and now i managed to finally get a high cloning rate out of it using scarification res heater dome and proper mother feeding so it's a plant for the green thumbs. it doesnt tolerate very hot temps the mom died on me in one very hot summer not of drying it was watered but was in soil and watered, it just overheated it so i revegged the flowering plants and i have it till this day :D i put her in growrocks and have 3 moms of it to make sure it's there i'm even backcrossing her and have a 75% seeds of her already and have a mom thats her daughter and it is lovely! thats the story of mine it's my favorite plant i think i will never let her die lol

Reeferman carries one from SSSC seed stock...at least thats what he claims, not sure on this guys breeding priciples if he has stabalized it, or is just selling f2's??? also BeanHo has a couple WW hybrids

Both of these guys can be found at Hemp Depot

I've never grown it...so I can't be of much more help to you.

I was waiting on my girlfriend in an eye dr. appt. today reading the new Skunk Mag, and came across an auto that DNA genetics has just released called "60 day Wonder" (obviousley finishes in 60 days from seed...lol) but is a williams wonder bred to a rude...if thats your thing. I'm not an auto guy, but these sound tempting!

Anyway...I thought I'd let you Williams Wonder and Auto fans know!

zem said:
DD i can only tell you where and how i got mine, sadly i never knew what breeder it was, i got the seeds like 4 years back from hightimes montreal canada went there on foot and asked for somethin good for SOG and didnt know much at the time so i took the nice guy's recommendation at the time :eek: ah what a nice boy he was :D i told him not to fool me please since i dont live there and with all probability i might never ever come back there lol he couldve ripped me with shcwag but i saw sincerity in his eyes so i bought em they were F1's for over 100$ not sure twas like 110-120 cuz i bought other stuff too. it is hard to clone, i have tried many things with it and now i managed to finally get a high cloning rate out of it using scarification res heater dome and proper mother feeding so it's a plant for the green thumbs. it doesnt tolerate very hot temps the mom died on me in one very hot summer not of drying it was watered but was in soil and watered, it just overheated it so i revegged the flowering plants and i have it till this day :D i put her in growrocks and have 3 moms of it to make sure it's there i'm even backcrossing her and have a 75% seeds of her already and have a mom thats her daughter and it is lovely! thats the story of mine it's my favorite plant i think i will never let her die lol

If they were F1's, I doubt that they were the originals cause IIRC it was a IBL.

Be that as it may, your plant looks positively yummy!:hubba:

It was also incredibly stinky. I was on the back porch cutting up a bud, when my wife came in the front door and screamed "I told you not to smoke that $hi1 in the house"! :hubba: Like I said, I was just cutting a bud to roll a joint.:D :D :D

PM me and I can direct you to a pic of the original.

DD

Latest posts

Back