Wilting leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spunom

Reaction score
On my GC thread. Post #193 & #207.
My ignorance is my downfall, and I'd like to correct it. I could really use some education.

You got some great growers looking in on you. Def beyond me but I am watching. Interesting set up by the way. Only thing I am thinking is PH but the others chiming in on the GC thread are way ahead of my learning curve. Hang in there and never give up. Nice looking buds you got so far. I'm not much help but encouragement and good vibes your way!

You got some great growers looking in on you. Def beyond me but I am watching. Interesting set up by the way. Only thing I am thinking is PH but the others chiming in on the GC thread are way ahead of my learning curve. Hang in there and never give up. Nice looking buds you got so far. I'm not much help but encouragement and good vibes your way!
All help is good help my friend!

On my GC thread. Post #193 & #207.
My ignorance is my downfall, and I'd like to correct it. I could really use some education.

Hey, went to look for your posts but not sure how to search by number as you say... How do I find post #193 as an example...

This might be why so little response here, or I'm stupid all by myself, one of the two.

I got the help I needed on the GC thread man. My roots were disgusting which caused the wilting. The water in the res smelled awful when I stuck an air pump into it. I knew for sure right then.

I should have just linked the posts, but I was drunk lol.

Latest posts

Back