wine -o

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baggervance

Reaction score
Anyone a home wine maker hear? It's one of my other hobbies along with a little whiskey and brandy making every now and then. I make around 100 gallons of wine a year along with about 20 gallons of whiskey. Muscadine is my favorite but most of my friends think the apple is the best. Its all good if you drink enough I guess.

Any home wine makers here? making wine and whiskey is one of my other hobbies. I make different flavors Muscadine, apple, bannanah , and some time I run it to make brandy or whiskey. Its a good hobbie also. I make around 100 gallons of wine a year along with about 20 gallons of brandy and whiskey. Making moonshine is very addictive I;m always tweaking my recipe I got quite a few some from old guys around here. Them old timmers they got tricks that would make Ole Jack Daniels himself jealous.

Sorry about posting twice it said server was busy and I thought I had to re post. Im new. feel free to remove if you can . Agin sorry I wont post agin till I learn some more, Its raining and Im bored waiting order to come in.

Latest posts

Back