Wizard of Oz..Emerald City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
lol so I am stoned. I was thinking about the wizard of oz at the emerald city where everything is green...made me think of pot. Do ya think someone was stoned when they wrote it or am I searching hehe green city...
The Oz books describe the Emerald City as being built of green glass, emeralds, and other jewels. In the earlier books, it was described as completely green, but in later ones, green was merely the predominating color; the buildings were decorated with gold as well, and people added other colors to their costumes.[4]
In the first book, one scene of the Emerald City is of particular note in the development of Oz: Dorothy sees rows of shops, selling green articles of every variety, and a vendor of green lemonade, from whom children bought it with green pennies. This contrasts with the later description of Oz, in which money does not feature. Interpreters have argued that money may been introduced into the city by the Wizard, but this is not in the text itself.[8]

it even has a field of poppies..

yeah...Seattle is The Emarald City.:D.so ya can stop searching

eh I am babysitting and my niece loves this movie...

It goes great with Pink Floyds Dark side of the moon album...take care..

oh yah 4U ur backyard....

Sir_Tokie said:
It goes great with Pink Floyds Dark side of the moon album...take care..

thanks! im not the only one lol..... I am trying to work up the nerve to seperate the twin la women...I will wash away gently the dirt and replant them. a toothpick may be involved.

the wizard introduced money to the emerald triangle???:D ...

i've heard of wizard auto sales, but not first wizard national bank of emerald city...:hubba: :rofl: ...

ever watch chitty chitty bang bang 2dog??? theres another classic...:cool: ...

Latest posts

Back