Woman Calls 911 About Attack; Police Find Pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Sheriff's deputies found 80 marijuana plants in an Indian River County house while responding to a 911 call there.

Dispatchers told Indian River County sheriff's deputies that neighbors had called to report a woman in the 1700 block of 5th Avenue in Vero Beach knocking on their doors at about 1:30 a.m. Saturday. The woman was telling her neighbors that her husband was trying to kill her.

Deputies arrived and found the woman, Nancy Maria Mena Garcia, unharmed inside a residence. Officers also saw a lot of pot and called the Multi-Agency Criminal Enforcement Unit, who obtained a search warrant.

Unit members then discovered a sophisticated growing operation, according to the sheriff's office. Ambient light, fans and air-conditioning were used in careful raising of the plants, deputies said.

Several more pounds of marijuana were being dried, hanging from ropes in a bedroom.

Deputies arrested Ovaldo Trejo, 45, of Miami Gardens, as well as Nancy Maria Mena Garcia, 47, and Reinaldo Faba Cuevas, 62, whose addresses were not disclosed.

No charges were filed in regard to Garcia's claim of an attack by her husband.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/6t9mjb

ahhh... hmmmpphh... only if women will behave.....

in 1997 I was drunk in my recliner... I wroke up by a lot of bang by the door.. learned that my ex and my first son was not here..(disappeared) my head was woozy by 2 boxes of wines... and decided to hide my one oz on the top of nice TV set..(72" screen) and opened the door.. dang.. it was around 10 polices front of me.. (include interpeter) I let them in.. they explained me and showed me picture of my son with lot of bruises.. I was charged as child abuse.. felony... I know I did not do that to my son.. I got bailed out next day.. and kept went to court and deined the charges for 3 years until I decide to take the charge as bargin guilty I has 2 years probation and I revoked it... yes I manned up on whatever my ex did..
I learned that my ex s dad stole my 1 oz.. oh well.... that was old time..

just that only if women will behave... and deal with the truth.. this year I will have to keep my hands in the pockets and my next grow I will have to keep it to myself.... and only share with MP memebers period...

Reactions: gmo
OK here is the call the police checklist for anyone who needs it.

Step one look at your surroundings, if you are standing in a situation that might just get you in trouble e.g. your house is an illegal grow operation. you may not want to do anything to draw LEO attention.

Actually thats about it, one step. Not that hard to workout :D

One other little note to the police and reporter. A sophisticated grow operation has more than some lights a fan and air con! my grow room is more sophisticated than that!

Damn I cant wait until they legalize it.

papabeach1 said:
ahhh... hmmmpphh... only if women will behave.....

in 1997 I was drunk in my recliner... I wroke up by a lot of bang by the door.. learned that my ex and my first son was not here..(disappeared) my head was woozy by 2 boxes of wines... and decided to hide my one oz on the top of nice TV set..(72" screen) and opened the door.. dang.. it was around 10 polices front of me.. (include interpeter) I let them in.. they explained me and showed me picture of my son with lot of bruises.. I was charged as child abuse.. felony... I know I did not do that to my son.. I got bailed out next day.. and kept went to court and deined the charges for 3 years until I decide to take the charge as bargin guilty I has 2 years probation and I revoked it... yes I manned up on whatever my ex did..
I learned that my ex s dad stole my 1 oz.. oh well.... that was old time..

just that only if women will behave... and deal with the truth.. this year I will have to keep my hands in the pockets and my next grow I will have to keep it to myself.... and only share with MP memebers period...

What does that have to do with anything?

happy new years and may LEO never knock!

Latest posts

Back