Wonder Woman????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UCanDoIt

Oudoorsman Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried/grown this marvelous strain?
Thank you!!!

Im growing it now, only 3 1/2 weeks into veg. Had 5 seeds, 2 didnt pop. One was a poly. One is still trying to recover from my idiotic mistake during transplant. One is doing very well. Here are pics of the three. The others are master kush. I did notice the WW has a stronger smell already.

very cool maryjane!

I have some ww I'm saving for spring. I am picturing the image of wonder woman and I am remember a very indica looking plant with lots of thick colas, kind of short. It looked nice. Course I could be remembering wrong.

Thanks folks...I am ready to do my first indoor in about a decade...I thought it would be perfect for my grow:rolleyes:

I am running a 400wt MH/HPS system. I know all the fundamentals and will keep a Journal for the inquisitive:)

I would like to know if you mean WW (whitewidow) or Wonder Woman?

Thanks freaks:shocked:

Wonder Women, UCAN, the Three pics are wonder women.The one that is really short and stout is the Master Kush. Its in the picture closest to the timer above the poly. This plant is BOMB. I noticed the WW have very nice stems growing out from main stem They look like they will be very short and bushy. Do these look ready to top?

I grew it last spring. I was impressed. Out of the grow last year it stood up there. Didn't get the yield they promise but the smoke was great and probably my favorite. Nice skunky smell and a little on the sour side. MOJO. I think you are gonna enjoy it when its done.

Thanks Disco and Double Dog;)

I was looking for that/those responses. That's the reason I wanted to try it.
Short, Skunky and Promising:D

I will keep a journal when I start.
I also got some Bubblicious at a good deal from (the one and only) Nirvana:hubba: and will try 5 of those for some fun.
Do you think the Bub will be a good Outdoor grow next year??

Thanx y'all!!!!

i'm also growing wonder woman atm ucandoit.:) ...

i was gifted some clones, and have been vegging them for approx. 3 weeks...

don't know much about the strain. though mine are more sat. looking, i can say...Irish...hmm...

Latest posts

Back