Won't finish flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
Hello everyone long time no talk i have grown once before and had really good results i have since bought and old book case and made a grow box out of it ...... I started three plants and all three turned out female and i flowered all three one i burned up experimenting with bat guano so it seft me with two ... one i have already cut and i was unhappy with the smoke so i left the other in there andit has been in flower for 88 days and after about 65 days it began to grow new clusters and all new white hairs so now at 88 days it has lots of trics and clusters but the hairs are not turning amber and the trics are not turning either.... i am growing with cfls at a total of 12000 lumens and i have 2 sq/ft and only one plant .... so here is the problem i can not get the plant to finish and i have cut the light hours down too 9 hrs of light and still no signs of maturity..... if someone can help me i would really appreciate the help ............... any answers a\s\a\p would be great thanked.....

WOW man, i wish i had that problem:holysheep: ... curious to how this one goes.. good luck.. :aok:

what`s the strain man? some sativas can take 16 wks
welcome back;)

Latest posts

Back