Would you use fan like this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
What do you guys think of taking a box fan and setting it on bricks or making a stand for it and pointing it up in same size tent leaving room under it (enough) and putting a screen of sorts above it or a rack to then set pots/saucers on and use that for canopy fan. Then using a clip on fan for the top of canopy? Does this sound like a good idea if your tent is tall enough"

I think this sounds like a whole bunch of work and there is probably no advantage and it could be detrimental. Just as plants do not like to be lit from underneath as this confuses them, I do not see any advantage to having air blow from underneath the canopy as this also does not happen in nature. I also see a huge down-side to having an electrical device below a rack of plants that require watering. I use a tower fan as it does not take up a bunch of floor space and does give you air movement from near the floor to as tall as the tower fan is. If you need more movement than that, use some kind of oscillating fan over the canopy.

Watering over electricity,,very bad idea. Fresh air in,,stale air out,,,and a small fan to move air around. Besides ya aint gonna fit to many plants on a box fan.

Cool 6" clip on oscillating, 1 below and 1 above canopy? And I like the tower fan idea.

Latest posts

Back