Wow! Check this out..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nvthis

Package Includes:
  • 1x 1,000W Metal Halide Bulb
  • 1x 1,000W High Pressure Sodium Bulb
  • 1x 1,000W Digital Electronic Ballast
  • 1x 6" Air Cooled Reflector Hood
  • 1x Ceramic Socket
  • 1Set Hi-Low Yoyo Reflector Hanging kit
  • 1x US Standard Plug Adaptor
  • 1x Free Timer
All that and tempered glass for $350 and free shipping too?

I don't recognize the brand. Anyone familar?

If it is good, what a steal!! Almost sounds too good:rolleyes: Gotta wonder what the catch is....

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/1000-WATT-HPS-MH-DIGITAL-GROW-LIGHT-6in-AIR-COOLED-HOOD_W0QQitemZ290342938858QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4399c9a8ea&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14

Ah, well here's the free shipping. $40 standard..

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/1000-WATT-HPS-MH-DIGITAL-GROW-LIGHT-6in-AIR-COOLED-HOOD_W0QQitemZ180403915210QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a00e949ca&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14

I'd sell you all hydro-farm stuff. Same parts. 200$. And Im making 50$.

craigslist.com ;)

I just got a 1k wt hps bulb (new), HF 6 inch hood, mag. ballast, 3 sockets, 5 mounts, 20lb bag of charcoal, 18 in7800k lamp, and a 200$ electronic co2 controller w/o the timer for.....

150$ :)

All works good....2 rooms? yep :D

crazy fools on CL....kid gave me a warranty. Said bring it back if it dont work!

OGKushman said:
crazy fools on CL....kid gave me a warranty. Said bring it back if it dont work!

lol nice!

CL is pretty limited up here in NorCal. See some good stuff every once in a blue moon but not like down there. Y'all get pages and pages of new stuff everyday. Crazy. Wish I could tap into that.

nvthis said:
lol nice!

CL is pretty limited up here in NorCal. See some good stuff every once in a blue moon but not like down there. Y'all get pages and pages of new stuff everyday. Crazy. Wish I could tap into that.
UPS.

Have em ship it!:rolleyes:

OGKushman said:
UPS.

Have em ship it!:rolleyes:
most people on craigslist don't ship stuff in my experience. i even had to meet one guy 25 minutes after i called him because he said that was the ONLY time he could do it. lol turned out he was going on vacation.:D

got a 600 watt Sumaster Super HPS light for 25 bucks from him though, so no complaints. i saved like 55 bucks through craigslist and i'm looking out for a ballast right now too. there are a surprising number of lights for sale around my area, and it's really good because you're not getting grow supplies shipped right to YOUR front step. ;)

look around craigslist long enough and you can find the deal you're looking for.

I got a Hydrofarm 400W MH with an air cooled hood at a yard sale for $20 last weekend. It was a storage shed sale. I don't think the people doing the sale even knew what it was. I bought it for the hood. I will most likely sell the ballast and bulb on CL. I love great deals.

craiglist ROCKS!!!! I got my 1000MH cool tube..36 inch carbon filter and 1000hps..Kid need to tear down and sell fast..he got scared when they started flower..lol...i stole them for 150 dollars..Ameican

Latest posts

Back