XBOX live?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
droster 3 questions bud...

1) why would you want to go and spend a load of cash on something you could acheive greater results by putting that cash into your PC and having an even better, even more customizable system for even more customizable, cheaper more versitile games?

2) why would you want to get rid of your good ole trusty mouse and WSAD keys infavour of some crappy plastic controller with hard to use thumb joypads??

and 3) How the hell can you play FPS games on those things anyway, its like imagine in real life your head could only move one way at a time, be that left, or right, up or down, its the worsed idea ive ever heard of games like HALO and such on joypads!..

Far overpriced, un customizable, un moddable, bad gaming experience in my eyes

if your into racing games then sorry for the long rant, but xbox and xbox 360 is the biggest P.O.S consumerization product i ever seen or played on lol

just my two cents, i know its not what you asked...

Riz said:
How the hell can you play FPS games on those things anyway, its like imagine in real life your head could only move one way at a time, be that left, or right, up or down, its the worsed idea ive ever heard of games like HALO and such on joypads!
I agree!
Although consoles really do take the headache out of installing etc :) I dont have an Xbox>jus a PS2 and all I play on it is GT4

Yeah me and doc green still sesh the PS2 for games like Xg3 and wipeout lol... plus i confess, i love bmx games lol

the_riz said:

1) why would you want to go and spend a load of cash on something you could acheive greater results by putting that cash into your PC and having an even better, even more customizable system for even more customizable, cheaper more versitile games?

2) why would you want to get rid of your good ole trusty mouse and WSAD keys infavour of some crappy plastic controller with hard to use thumb joypads??

and 3) How the hell can you play FPS games on those things anyway, its like imagine in real life your head could only move one way at a time, be that left, or right, up or down, its the worsed idea ive ever heard of games like HALO and such on joypads!..

if your into racing games then sorry for the long rant, but xbox and xbox 360 is the biggest P.O.S consumerization product i ever seen or played on lol

QFT.

Yeah bro I play Need For Speed Most Wanted lol so dont hate me. And I bought mine on Ebay for $250 and got over $500 worth of stuff that is in perfect condition =)

Droster said:
Anyone here play XBOX live?

TOM CLANCY is a GOD among gamers!! I played alot of rainbow six 3 and lockdown. Than I got a 360 and the (at the time) new Ghost Recon..My internet doesnt let me play anymore as our small provider coop just cant handle it. 134k down/56k up is our high speed..lol and it causes way to much lag. I love first person shooter games.

Man I used to hate xbox... But my little brother showed my halo 2 on xbconnect and I was blown away. So many different things. I broke down and bought a 360. And modding can be done and it is great. Expensive hobby... But what hobbies make you money?

the_riz said:

QFTx2. Riz keeps it real.

I'm with you Droster, I have the 360, play live, score 1200+, GRAW 2 comes out in a few days then It's back to killing and teding to my grow.

See you in the games,

PS. I also built my own PC and it cost a lot more than what I have invested in XBOX 360.....

Latest posts

Back