YeLLLOW TiPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetBLACK

Reaction score
ok so the plant is 18 days old. from bagseed masterkush. potted in a 3gal pot, with organic compost/potting soil, with 20% perlite. in vegging state with 4 30w cfls about 2in away. i just fed her with some MG tomato plant food 18-21-21 half strength about 3 days ago. ph of weater is always 6.0-6.5 usually closer to 6.5. when i fisrts fed her she looked a little water logged and the leaves were droopy. then yesterday the yellowing started. at first i thought nitrogen def, but the yellowing doesnt look uniform, it is concentrated on tips. i watered with 1 gal water w ferts and got 60oz runoff, so it only took in about 1/2 gal. temp alwayz betwen 73-78'. fan blows above lights for circulation and another fan blows into the room cold air, and warm out circulates out. i may start flowering it in a week, and if i do then i have good supernatural bloom terra and bloom boosters. but if it is someting nute related, i may need to get a better fert than MG, that is just what i had laying around. thanks for the help.

:yay:

DSC08034.JPG

DSC08036.JPG

DSC08039.JPG

DSC08041.JPG

DSC08042.JPG

maybe too early for nutes,what brand of soil r u using?

farmers choice organic compost, and farmers choice organic potting soil. 50/50

could it be burn from too much nutes since it may not need them so soon?

MG tomato plant

Are you growing tomatoes?

No.

MG is no good for MJ.

MJ needs no feeding for 3-4 weeks.

This will give you time to find some MJ plant feed.

I use the Bio Bizz range.

Many others out there.

:peace:

lol, thanks. but do you think the yellowing will go away on its own, or if it does not get worse will it not be a problem?

Latest posts

Back