Yellow leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallaseawez

Reaction score
Can someone please advise. I have a couple of plants outside which are welll into flowing. On just one of the plants the lower leaves are losing there greenness and turning into a yellow/gold color.

Does this indicate too much / not enough water or does this indicate they are not getting enough sun now?

Thanks

its common for plants to yellow a bit in flowerin, its the plant pullin the N from the lower leaves. that could be what your seein but its hard to say without seein it.

I'll post a pic later, the sun is too strong at the moment to get a good shot.

This is my first year growing and I'm worried!

slowmo77 said:
its common for plants to yellow a bit in flowerin, its the plant pullin the N from the lower leaves. that could be what your seein but its hard to say without seein it.

This is a common answer being put around at the moment, it seems a lot of people are asking the same question eh Slo :)

Its just growers jitters when they know harvest is 4 ish weeks away.

ya i guess its a seasonal question. i've been here almost a year and i've about figured out how it works around here. each season brings new questions.

Latest posts

Back