Yellow spots problem!HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dogg

Reaction score
I am experiencing a little bit of a problem with my new growh.
My plants are let's say 1 month old(i don't know the exact age).
In the pictures below you will see some yellow spots that appeared on the leafs of the plants.
I must say that only when a new set of leafs starts to grow,the old ones star to develop the little yellow spots.
I also have to say that i used some fertilisers from the second week of tranbording them from the little plastic cups that first grew in.And after that i kind of used fertilisers every time i wet the plants.On the fertiliser says that it is adviced to use the fertilizer once a week,but i probably used it like twice a week or so.
Can anybody tell me wat is wrong?
I stopped using the fertilizer since 3 days ago.
But still no improvement.
I must say that both of my plants have this problem.

Imagine354.jpg

Imagine356.jpg

Imagine357.jpg

Imagine358.jpg

Hey Dogg, how goes it ? I think you probably answered your own question there. Probably a little overfed.Young plants don't need much food at all.

How often are you watering ?

What soil are you using ? With some of those slow release soils you don't need to feed them anything except plain water for a couple of months.

She's also stretching a bit. What light are you using ? If its CFL you can get it to within an inch or two of the plant. This will make it bush out for you.

Also when it comes time to repot, I would put some perlite in the mix.
This will help with drainage and aeration of the roots.

Apart from that, it looks nice and alert. It'll be fine. Good luck

hey dogg, your babies seem to be stretching a little bit, what kind of lights are you using? Good luck on the grow:D

Thanks man!
I guess that really is the answer:)
Yah....the soil i'm using is pre fertilized.....so probably you're right....it doesn't need fertlization....
I flushed i few times the plants....I hope the surpluse got out...and hope that the new leafs will be ok...
Thanks for the advice about the light!
Will defently close them up to the plants!
Hey....Happy Easter by the way!!:)

another observation/suggestion... put a fan on those babies plumpen up those stems so they can stand on there own... yup yup thats about it... peace

Latest posts

Back