Yellow spots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: then you havent Batttled the Borg....

No I have had them. In your experience did they start near the top? I wasn't trying to spread bad info just saying what I had seen. The two times i have had mites they started causing damage to the lower leaves first. I could find them on the underside of the lower fan leaves and at the junction where stems were coming off the main stalk of the plant. They worked their way up the plants fast but that is where I found them first both times I had them. They do climb the plants quickly though. The first time I had them I harvested while I still had them all over the plants and hung the buds. The mites immediately climed to the top of the hanging buds and started doing their webs around the freshly cut part where I had cut the branch off. They formed little lines of mites that looked like tiny ants marching in a line. Most of the crop was thrown out :( What did they do when you had them 4U2? (Sorry for thread jacking)

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back