Yellowing and brown spots-Pease help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john_peace

Reaction score
Hi people,
my 2 plants are about 4 weeks old still in veg and they don't look good at all.They are in soil and I haven't used any nutes yet,just plain tap water.
I think it's a PH issue,so I added 2 tsp lemon juice to 1,5 liter of water and watered the plants 4 days ago.I can't get a PH meter....

What do you think I should do now?Keep adding lemon juice to lower the PH?

SDC11233 (Copy).JPG

SDC11235 (Copy).JPG

These babies need some food! I would trim out the dead leaves. Don't mess with pH without a means to monitor it - you'll create more issues.

Tell us bout the medium - what kind of soil are they in and what size pot? What strain are they?

The soil is just some plain gardening soil I bought from a local store,nothing special.
The pots are 20cm width x 23cm height.
ice kush and afghan skunk the strains...

ah They need to be fed...what nutes you have?

At the moment I don't have any nutes at all,I will get some asap!
Don't you think they still can survive????

they need to be fed properly. taking care of mj isn't like taking care of house plants

They are far from dead, but You need to get some quality soil and/or quality nutrients. DO NOT GET Miracle Grow nutes or MG soil unless it is the total organic soil. MG stuff is too hot and unballanced for MJ. If you get organic soil and no nutes, then you will need all organic stuff to stay organic, AND you absolutely need to get some beneficial microbes to mix into the soil before transplanting :) If you want to stay with chemical(synthetic) nutes then you need to get high quality nutes that are formulated for MJ. Look up a hydroponics or organic gardening store in your area and go get you some General Hydroponics Flora 3part. :)

Latest posts

Back